Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 29 - Game 3 ~ Gun Smoke ~ [FINISHED]

Gunfight at the A.A. Corral …

MGL 29 – Game 3 ~ Gun Smoke

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GunsmokeMGL29Settings_zpsvnpqzfxg.png

Nominated by gamer: DKong

ROM: GunSmoke (World)

Game Story:

You’re the muscle in town and you better let the other cowboys and indians know it! Several different power ups are available including shot range, movement speed and rate of fire. Ride your horsey into town and see if you can find the free man and watch out for the cattle skull. There are so many bad guys you will have fun getting through them all!

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 18 September 2016, 7pm AEST Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game.

No cheats allowed.

GAME 3 … Giddy-Up! …

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GunsmokeFinal_zpsktfw9mgn.png

Congratulations to OOO for winning Game 3 …

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/GunsmokeMGL29Winner_zpssjxawshp.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have not played this one either ... this is going to be one tough MGL!

Well then Barra, I followed your twitch channel link, and guess what I found everyone ...

AUSSIE ARCADE ...

Sweet website for Aussies or Kiwis (or anyone!) to discuss arcade/pinball/gaming/whatever. Regular arcade and pinball meets around both Australia and NZ.

Also a wicked MAME competition hosted by OOO of Aussie Arcade. Search the forums for the "MGL" and join today!!

Well there you go, a wicked MGL is right! ... so OK ... Game 3 will be just as much fun ... :071:

This is a great game enjoyed playing it BITD as it gave fair value for money. I actually nominated it also this MGL but I erroneously nominated 5 instead of 4 so OOO dropped this off my list. Good on Dkong for thinking alike ☺

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I think my 48-in-1 board has this, but both vertical cabs I have only have 1 button :realmad:

One button? :021:

How do you play 2 button games like Xevious, Asteroids, Space Duel, other shooters and plenty of other 2 button games?

Time for you to go to the local clothing store and buy a few more buttons ... :045:

I think my 48-in-1 board has this, but both vertical cabs I have only have 1 button :realmad:

I can see why CrazyKongFan has not submitted a score for Bubble Bobble now...

It would appear to be a one level game that you just jump around a lot with no way of killing the enemies.

They're regular dedicated arcade machines, not MAME cabs. One is a Crazy Kong, the other is a Gaplus. I've got JAMMA cabinet adapters for both so I can play JAMMA boards (which a 48-in-1 is) or other pinout games using the proper JAMMA adapter. Also, I do have a horizontal JAMMA cab that has 2 sticks and 3 buttons next to each stick. Works good for most horizontal games. I'll be playing Bubble Bobble on that, since I have a real Taito PCB. :cool:

I can see why CrazyKongFan has not submitted a score for Bubble Bobble now...

It would appear to be a one level game that you just jump around a lot with no way of killing the enemies.

That is such crazy funny #$%^! ... :lol ... and another one ... :lol

Mate please send me a PM of your mushroom supplier.

You are on another planet! ... "jumping around a lot" ... "in a one level game" ... awesome humour! ... keep it flowing! ... :)

- - - Updated - - -

one game a day will be enough i think, even with nice supersoft leaf switch buttons i think i'm going to get carpel tunnel on this one lol

One game a day ... you won't finish the game like the NES ????

Supersoft and still carpel tunnel ... :unsure ...

I usually buy Supersoft at ALDI or Woolies for the anxiety in playing video games ... :blink:

I think this is going to be hard so I have submitted a low early score just in case @OOO decides to award a 'Most improved Gunsmoke player' prize.

I think I'm in with a chance.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160903/de4af907994c6c92eea2d861ae9bdd5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

[emoji23] I'm not the only one who seems to run in to the gunfire then.

Dave 9850

Hi zanderzone,

Just checking in with you ... there's you (zanderzone), then your son Dom, then your other son zander (no score from him yet on any game) ... and you have another son called Dave? ... :confused:

- - - Updated - - -

I think this is going to be hard so I have submitted a low early score just in case @OOO decides to award a 'Most improved Gunsmoke player' prize.

I think I'm in with a chance.

Tanking in the MGL is a :018:

Foot cleaned out all the prizes anyway on the last MGL ... :031:

I need to get my pay to buy the next set of prizes ... and you may be in the running for most improved in Bubble Bobble anyway (just like BurgerTime) ... as for Gun Smoke ... you need to smok'em that peace pipe ... your target - 500K!

Gun Smoke 349,100

Time to polish the guns, put on the badge, and muscle into town ... haven't played this game for maybe a decade ... and Batfink is right about the RSI ... however play it enough and the RSI goes away ... :024:

My first game back ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/OOO_349100_zps6vw2nrak.png

"Always drink upstream from the herd" ...