Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

The Last of Us - Part 2

For those that didn't know it had been announced, looks like Naughty Dog are making a sequel to the (IMO) best adventure game of all time:)

Bad news is it's Xmas 2018. The trailer is just incredible:

I loved this game too until I got stuck and couldn't advance any further... but I'm just a hack player

nmercury, this game is so rewarding to finish. I'm like you and don't normally make it through an entire game. But I put in about an hour a day for a few weeks and was so glad I did.

When it got too hard I used a strategy guide to get me through.

I love this game. One of the few games I've played through more than once. 2 years is a long wait!

Yep not real happy about two years either! I wish they didn't announce it until maybe 6 months before hand:(

• 4 weeks later...
I loved this game too until I got stuck and couldn't advance any further... but I'm just a hack player :blink:

You just HAVE to finish it! This game is why I bought a PS3! I'm worried the sequel won't be as good but happy to be proven wrong. I'll wait for a few reviews (",)

You just HAVE to finish it! This game is why I bought a PS3! I'm worried the sequel won't be as good but happy to be proven wrong. I'll wait for a few reviews (",)

Ok, Ok, I'll give it another go. Armed with the strategy guide maybe I can do better than just being Clicker bait... :banned:

The Last of Us would place in my top 20 games of all time. It really creates a world, story and characters in a way that is beyond most games. Keep playing, it is worth the time.

Taking down clickers is all about preparation. Shivs, sneaking and stabbing :)

Ok, Ok, I'll give it another go. Armed with the strategy guide maybe I can do better than just being Clicker bait... :banned:

If I remember correctly, you can adjust the difficulty setting in game. So if you get to a point where it seems im-passable, drop it to easy. As Pat says, when it comes to clickers it's all about the shivs. Also, listening through walls...

at the risk of going against the trend, I thought Last of as was an average run of the mill game that just happened to have an amazingly written and "acted" story

I didn't finish it because I found the game play to be the some old stuff but I do plan on playing it again just for the story.

Last of Us - Part 2 Live Action version

A small plug here. My son is a film maker and also a fan of Last of Us. He has produced and re-created a live action version of this trailer with his crew.

You can view it here....

Please share if you enjoyed it.