Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

So Dialled In...Any good?

MarkOZLAD

Probably a latish 2CW but us ol' farts played Dialed-In at the Moon bar in Newtown, NZ during their yearly festival and we were mighty impressed with the game considering we didn't have a clue what we were doing:redface.

Who reads those silly little cards on the aprons?

We actually had to put our hard earned coins into that game and we did it numerous times while the wives shook their heads - LOL.:lol

I'd be looking to play it more for sure.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there that big a difference? I’m not having too much trouble with the phone scoop. Sim is a bit different but I think that’s just because it’s a bloody hard shot.

For me there was, but I was getting heaps of rejects from the phone scoop.

You are the only person I have heard of that has not had an issue with them though.

If yours is OK and you don't mind it then see how you go I guess.

Mine still rejects every now and then but nothing like the JJP ones did. The cliffys are noticeably thinner, in saying that though my phone scoop one is starting to lift a little. May cause more rejects soon?

I just found it the lesser of two evils.

I found there were 0 rejects from the phone with the JJP cliffy on from playing the DI at Golden Fleece. Is there a problem with the trap door tho or was is disabled on purpose? What are the chances of removing the super bands as well and putting standard black rubbers on?

I found there were 0 rejects from the phone with the JJP cliffy on from playing the DI at Golden Fleece. Is there a problem with the trap door tho or was is disabled on purpose? What are the chances of removing the super bands as well and putting standard black rubbers on?

You can do that on yours at home if you like [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome game and lots of fun! you decide though, have a game.

I created this thread on 4th December 2016. I've had a chance to play it since.....

Very good machine, easily JJP's best.

I created this thread on 4th December 2016. I've had a chance to play it since.....

Very good machine, easily JJP's best.

so do you think it’s worth the $13k to buy new?

That would completely depend on your individual financial circumstances. To me it seems a little over but not terribly overpriced. Should hold it's value.

That would completely depend on your individual financial circumstances. To me it seems a little over but not terribly overpriced. Should hold it's value.

i totally agree. a fun game but not quite worth the price tag.

No its worth $14k not $13k

- - - Updated - - -

There is a dialled in on stand 81 and 82 at Melbourne exhibition centre

And a afmr mmr and woz 75th at the AFL at docklands

No its worth $14k not $13k

- - - Updated - - -

There is a dialled in on stand 81 and 82 at Melbourne exhibition centre

And a afmr mmr and woz 75th at the AFL at docklands

What's the exhibition that's on at the moment?

• 2 weeks later...

The JJP phone scoop protector was swapped out with a Cliffy two weeks ago. The rejection rate has gone from say 3/10 to 1/10 - call it a 30% improvement.

The trap door was broken and is now fixed.

Flippers are Titan rubbers and are staying (mainly because easier to clean)

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

So Dialled In...Any good?

Any chance of removing the EB at 500k and dropping the replay value to compensate? Only asking as I am such a nit that EB rewards that are score based make the total score alittle bogus..

Prefer to keep most settings at factory for the moment. Yes, it basically makes it a 5 ball game for any half decent player as you get one for starting 3 modes as well. Not that different to a lot of B/W games - eg Medieval Madness just destroy 2 castles and get an extra ball - not score based admittedly but you will get to 500k on DI if you keep the ball alive for a bit.

It is a longer playing game for sure. At the moment on location it is averaging 4 mins a game, while MMR is just over 3 min and The Shadow is just under 3 min (all at the same location so presumably played by people with similar skill level).

For the May Argonauts comp we'll probably take extra balls off as good players will be on there for 15 mins plus otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

• 3 months later...