Thread: MGL 30 - Scoreboard

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

MGL 30 - Scoreboard

A progress competition scoreboard ... with 2 games closing in 2 days ... get your scores in ... and to be eligible for the Mystery prize play all 10 games ... $130 cash plus 3 prizes ...

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

After the first 2 games have been completed, the overall scoreboard shows the early stages of play ...

As you can see, many score differences are single digit and improved game scores will send you northward ...

2 games done, 2 games not yet done and a new game will be revealed by this coming Friday ...

State
    Taylors Lakes
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    I dont think I can put up any scores for a few weeks guys!

Ive got a buggered up left wrist and a black eye that is a little hard to see out of.......but I'll be back!

gadzooks

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gadzooks View Post
    I dont think I can put up any scores for a few weeks guys!

Ive got a buggered up left wrist and a black eye that is a little hard to see out of.......but I'll be back!

gadzooks
    I hope you are OK ... maybe a buggered wrist from gaming and the black eye from your wife? ...

State
    Taylors Lakes
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)
    No a black eye from a punch to the head and a buggered wrist from falling backwards.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

After the first 3 games have been completed, here is an update on the overall scoreboard ...

We have a tie for 25th place in Fire_Power and Flash IV ... a tie for 10th place in CrazyKongFan, Sawys and SectionZ ... a tie at the very top for 1st place in Barra and CWK ... and most players are still within single digit scores from each other. Some good game play over the next few weeks will count tremendously ...

7 games to go ...

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

After 4 games have been completed, this is the status of MGL30 ...

Not many points separate all the gamers on the scoreboard ... 34 points from 4th to 16th place ... and only 4 points separate the Top 3 ...

6 games to go and we are heading straight into the festive season ...

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed bigredbird and camaro are tied for 12th place ... here we go! ... ...

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

After 5 games have been completed, we are at the half way point in tournament thirty ...

41 points separate 10th to 22nd place ...
    the number of commandments in points separate 6th to 10th place ...
    2 dozen separate the Top 5 ...
    and camaro takes 8th place to break the tiebreaker with bigredbird from last week who is now in 10th place ...
    however now bigredbird has a tie with spectre for 10th place ...

5 games to go ...

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

After 6 games have been completed, it's now gaming over Christmas and into the New Year ...

Placings are close over the scoreboard, there is only a few points between most gamers ...
    And we have one tie for 7th place now ... the same tie culprits from 2 weeks ago ... camaro and bigredbird!

4 games to go ... dot eating with a game we have never played before ... insane battles in the air over lava ... Game 9 will be another game we have not played before ... and Game 10 will be a tough one for the decider ...

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1209 Post(s)

After 7 games have been completed, we are the first day into 2017 ... and the scoreboard has many changes ...

We have a new MGLXXX leader in DaLar who has just 2 points more than Barra in 2nd place, fok999 and RMacauley are both locked on 640 points and tied for 3rd place, magrinder is not far behind in 5th place just 6 points from the podium, camaro 6 points further back in 6th place, bigredbird just 5 points behind in 7th place ... and Sawys, CrazyKongFan, SectionZ, spectre and creech sitting respectively on the table in that order within 20 points of 7th place ... 13th to 21st place are very close to making the Top 10 ... and thejudge and Vikleroy are tied for 18th place ...

3 games to go ... and the last game will be drawn by this coming Friday ... look out it's an extremely challenging game! ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information