Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

President Elect Donald Trump Deadpool

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon (and fervently hope) that he will be impeached for something before he is assassinated. Not that I like him, but him dying in those circumstances will not bode well for the US, and therefore the rest of us. Even if there is no ill-boding going on if he was killed, I can't bear to hear one more stupid conspiracy theory which would no doubt revolve around the CIA or FSB or Mossad or ****ing the Illuminati being behind it...

• 11 months later...

Hah, forgot about that one. Yes, miracles still happen and depending to which media Blurb you listen to "his" reforms are starting to work. Same blurbs say Obama laid the ground work.

I think we have our own hands full with the muppets here that every other election will swing labour vs liberal. They all get to keep a job but somehow always blame the former "other" government. Talk about political unrest - gives me the shits. I'd love nothing more than this country to move forward under a strong committed leadership for at least 10 years.

Oops, off topic, apologies rant over.:x

Countries and government policy changes are like large ships. Any course changes take a looong time to show up.

I do recall seeing some analysis on quite a few things about 2 years into Obama that showed this quite well (I think I went back a couple of other presidencies also).

I'd expect it's similar here. Both good and bad decisions can take a while to show their true impact. All the while one side will blame or take credit when it was actually just a delay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hah, forgot about that one. Yes, miracles still happen and depending to which media Blurb you listen to "his" reforms are starting to work. Same blurbs say Obama laid the ground work.

I think we have our own hands full with the muppets here that every other election will swing labour vs liberal. They all get to keep a job but somehow always blame the former "other" government. Talk about political unrest - gives me the shits. I'd love nothing more than this country to move forward under a strong committed leadership for at least 10 years.

Oops, off topic, apologies rant over.:x

I'd be happy to go back 10-15 years before all the bad decisions were made that we are likely never to get away from and certainly never be able to pay for.

Our problem today is both major parties are full of people that never had to prove themselves and were nurtured by there political parties from uni to ministers. Products of the party machine.

Taught to play the system to the max and screw the taxpayer out of every cent they can.

Lie and misled while never taking responsibility.

It is said politicians are one of the most hated and untrustworthy in society but the current crop are high-breeds combining politicians with "paper" lawyers and we all know how out of touch both professions are when it comes to pricing there own self worth especially when it is someone else paying the bills.

Not a good outlook for any country I'm afraid no matter which side of politics is in power.

• 2 weeks later...
I'd be happy to go back 10-15 years before all the bad decisions were made that we are likely never to get away from and certainly never be able to pay for.

"Bad decisions" have been commonplace for many, many years longer than just 10-15.... :blink:

"Bad decisions" have been commonplace for many, many years longer than just 10-15.... :blink:

Well yes but the country can somewhat recover when it uses it's own money. Totally different story when bad decisions are made with borrowed money.

Imagine how this country could be today if all that borrowed money was put into building dams, better roads and hospitals or God forbid power stations instead of $970 checks to people all around the world including some that were dead or pink bats into people's houses that if they were actually delivered, some are still sitting in people's roofs still wrapped up.

Hell, if some of the money was invested in our power stations back them we might not be all be paying $970 extra per year on power.

These are the bad decisions made that we will never recover from because it was so much money borrowed and wasted in just two shortened terms of government, that interest is just compounding out of control now.

All those programs had no long term benefits to the country. We have absolutely nothing to show for all that money spent today.

Personally I'd like to hold governments to there promises made in earlier terms like the NBN and NDIS and the Laptops for kids Program.

These programs all have one thing in common. They were all Labor thought bubbles designed to get them into power.

Never thought out or costed correctly. When they loose power, they force the other side to put them into reality.

Then the next term is spent holding the other party to account on why there unfunded unfunded thought bubbles aren't working correctly.

Next election all is forgotten and a new round of thought bubbles is announced.

You watch the next election there will not be any mention of the fixing the NBN, NDIS or restarting the Laptop for kids program in fact those programs will just fade away never to be remembered by the short memory of the voting public exactly like the bats scheme did.

It will be a totally new way of spending money we don't have and everyone will be so pleased because as always, it will appear we all get something for nothing just like those other programs were supposed to be that still don't work and somehow "because of the Opposition suddenly cost 50 times more".

There is a pattern and if you look back you too can see it.

• 1 year later...
Assassination possibly but more likely to have been Hillary if she had won so I reckon a bigger chance for Trump of impeachment due to dodgy commercial deal with conflict of interest cash for comment sort of thing, sexual assault charge or breach of a security issue. Any, or all, likely within one year of inauguration. So in the terms you seek;

Fire_power guess 1 -- after 66 days, before 431 days -- 2 guesses left

Looks like you were right...