Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

P&O cruise

Just got back from a 7 day cruise up the Queensland coast to Cairns. I have no trouble recommending this to anybody. The whole family had an awesome time. Sadly no pinball was had!

The sea trip was fine and I don't imagine a tilt mech being a problem. It would add a new dimension to the game. I recall seeing a European train trip with pinballs somewhere. The unexpected ball movements would make for an interesting game.

A mate of mine went on a cruise last year just before Christmas and loved it. The drink package was expensive though, I think it was about $80-$100 per day :o but that entitled him to drink as much of anything he liked, including top shelf stuff which I guess if you are used to standard bar prices, $100 isn't hard to drink in one day. I am not a flying person, and if I ever get enough spare bucks in the bank I'd happily cruise the world on a boat. Just gotta remember not to chuck durries into the ocean, that will get you kicked off the boat :D

100% right there:) We enjoy sailing with Royal Carribean and our favourite ship is "Radiance of the seas". Were off on a party cruise (4 days) out of Sydney in February next year on that big sucker "Ovation of the Seas". It even has dodgem cars on it:o Edited by Railways

Great to hear you enjoyed your 1st cruise .

I recommend you try out Carnival Spirit .. great ship, staff and entertainment , not to mention the ships band 'Music Manilla'

My wife and I did our 10th cruise in May this year in Alaska which was fantastic .

Its a great addiction to have , eh Jeff :)

My grandmother lived on the P&O ¨Oriana¨ first class & spent away the family fortune till none was left. She had a lawyer boyfriend that showed her how to strip the family inheritance in a trust account & not answer to anyone. After the money was all spent & gone, she died alone & nobody cared or attended to her grave.