Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MGL 30 - RULES - read page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

MGL 30 - RULES - read page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

Hi there Gamers …

Welcome to MGL30, the world CAG tournament for all avid players!

Did you know that 10 years ago, MGL1 began with humble banter on an internet site just born a few months earlier, known as Aussie Arcade.
    Since this time just over 300 challenging games have been played with just over 20,000 posts being made by gamers. 29 champions have since been crowned from 4 countries …

Well now here we are 10 years later … with MGL30 after a decade of great gaming … with smack talk and world class scores to boot … and it's time to celebrate this great occasion … ... with some big dollars and prizes up for grabs … and where everyone is welcome … so join in and roll the dice … and read the MGL30 game board details below …

A few points to highlight:

1. Please send in your game nominations by PM (private message) to me (OOO) by midnight next Thursday (10-November). Please note you do not need to nominate to play, you can just play!
    2. Games will then start next Friday (11-November) at 7pm AEDST.
    3. The Mystery prize is bigger and better than ever and I have also posted MGL30 on TG to see if we can get some more gamers to join this competition.
    4. The Incremental Points system is in play (1st - 100points, 2nd - 99 points etc.), steering wheel and trackball games are out and there is no exclusion list of games that are to be nominated from 1976 to 1990.

Good luck everybody and get ready for a rip-snorting hell of a tourney!

And as the game board says … GAME ON!

Last edited by OOO; 8th July 2017 at 10:21 AM.

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    I really didn't think it was possible for you to out (Mr.) do yourself. Nice work on the presentation OOO!

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2305 Post(s)
    That is my kind of Monopoly board. You should hit up Hasbro or whoever owns the rights to make the arcade edition.

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quoted
    704 Post(s)
    Love the Monopoly board. At this stage I'm probably sitting this one out due to a lack of motivation to play plus work commitments. That may change or I may follow OOO's example and pop in randomly if there's a game I really like.

Good luck to all. I will be watching with interest

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Love the board OOO 😄
    I will be time poor for this MGL also. Since my big MTB crash which saw me spend three months at home recovering and enjoying playing all the MGL games now it's back to business. Which means shift work and now my wife has gone from part time to full time work. I have ramped up my race training also to a minimum of 10hrs per week and finally got my weight back to 72kg for the first time in a couple of years that have been fraught with injuries and poor discipline. In my second race for the season last week I placed 20th out of 90 happy with that considering I couldn't ride for 3 months.

Anyway what do you think about me nominating but not committing to all the games?
    Or should I just not nom if I don't have time to play everything?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    Love the board OOO ��
    I will be time poor for this MGL also. Since my big MTB crash which saw me spend three months at home recovering and enjoying playing all the MGL games now it's back to business. Which means shift work and now my wife has gone from part time to full time work. I have ramped up my race training also to a minimum of 10hrs per week and finally got my weight back to 72kg for the first time in a couple of years that have been fraught with injuries and poor discipline. In my second race for the season last week I placed 20th out of 90 happy with that considering I couldn't ride for 3 months.
    That's great news ... and a great result ... you are pretty good in gaming and MTB ...

Anyway what do you think about me nominating but not committing to all the games? Or should I just not nom if I don't have time to play everything?
    No problem, please nominate what you like to play and play whenever you can ...

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1071 Post(s)
    Sounds like great fun as usual great monopoly board!! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

My stream - http://www.twitch.tv/barranz - Pop in and say hello!

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    Love the board OOO 😄

Anyway what do you think about me nominating but not committing to all the games?
    Or should I just not nom if I don't have time to play everything?
    i've ramped up my cake and late-night raisin toast eating and i've finally got my weight up to where it was last year when i had to start drilling new holes in my belt with the Ryobi. i'm happy with that, considering i've never been much of a baker but i've been churning out the banana cakes recently!

Monopoly Board is a win, i noticed @OOO Pengo is the highest priced property on the board

getting back to the tenuous link to rat's reasons same goes for me, happy to nominate, but just pop in now and again to play the games i really like if they come up

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    i've ramped up my cake and late-night raisin toast eating and i've finally got my weight up to where it was last year when i had to start drilling new holes in my belt with the Ryobi. i'm happy with that, considering i've never been much of a baker but i've been churning out the banana cakes recently!
    What a great reply to Rat's iron man training ... you got to love the banana cakes ...

Monopoly Board is a win, i noticed @OOO Pengo is the highest priced property on the board
    I know a little bit about video games ... and that game makes you pay a very high price to play when you land on it ... John73 posted to me it took the Mayfair position ... I replied Mayfair took the Pengo position ...

Getting back to the tenuous link to rat's reasons same goes for me, happy to nominate, but just pop in now and again to play the games i really like if they come up
    This arcade is open to all and you can nominate your games ... play what you want ... and when you can ...
    Last edited by OOO; 8th July 2017 at 10:23 AM.

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    95 Post(s)
    Nice work on the monopoly board hate monopoly but id buy that one. Is there no games that cant be voted for. Looking forword to it my nominations will soon be sent to you.

Sent from my SM-T315T using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information