Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

nes classic console mini

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I'll get one for my Son. We have all those games on 3 cabinets here but gotta get him something for Christmas and his face will light up when he opens it and the portability of being able to take it to his friends house will ease my mind of his original consoles getting damaged.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

I have a NES and 120 odd games for it, but I am kind of tempted to buy this just because it's so damn cute and I could have it hooked up to the TV inside. It won't be long before someone buys one, guts it and installs a more capable Raspberry Pi emulator system. Now that will be cool.

It won't be long before someone buys one, guts it and installs a more capable Raspberry Pi emulator system. Now that will be cool.

wheels are already turning on how to do that, have the complete NES library but still have the wii controllers and have the system itself look totally standard.. I would do it but about 6 months ago I did it to a ps1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Famicom Mini uses a Micro USB connection for Power like the NES Mini, so no stepdown converter required.

The only thing I don't like about the Famicom Mini is the small controllers that it comes with. My fingers get sore looking at them, and they are hard wired to the console.

All sold out. My mate was outside target 630am. Then when they open the doors every ran in.he managed to get one. But now they might be release a mini snes and maybe a mini n64

Sent from Mars

My big w and target sold before doors open,EB and jb sold out pre orders

Standing outside Target at 7.50 for a 8am open and about 15 guys there. The lady came to the door and asked what we were all waiting for. No-one was willing to say then she said if we are waiting for the NES you'll be bitterly disappointed as we only got an allocation of 6 and staff had already bought 4 of them.

Drove over to Big W and waited there for a 8.30 open and got one. They had 11 allocated and said staff are not allowed to buy them.

Standing outside Target at 7.50 for a 8am open and about 15 guys there. The lady came to the door and asked what we were all waiting for. No-one was willing to say then she said if we are waiting for the NES you'll be bitterly disappointed as we only got an allocation of 6 and staff had already bought 4 of them.

Drove over to Big W and waited there for a 8.30 open and got one. They had 11 allocated and said staff are not allowed to buy them.

Big w staff got local stock before doors opened

Got mine picked up at jb and phone running off the hook and people comming in for them