Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Undiscovered Master System T2 & Laser Ghost Double Pack?

I recently came across this in the wild. I've searched everywhere on the net and there's no photo's or any mention of this double pack release. Even the most extensive lists of known releases i could find didn't include this one. Has anyone seen or head of this one?

IMG_4276.thumb.jpg.210c526acbfd507b035fe765deb13543.jpg

Nice, they're very scarce the SMS doublepacks. I keep a list of all the SMS and SMD doublepacks, and that one isn't on it, so it's the first time I've seen this it.

Awesome you'll have to add this one then. Where abouts do you keep the list? I was thinking of finding a sega forum to post this on.

Awesome you'll have to add this one then. Where abouts do you keep the list? I was thinking of finding a sega forum to post this on.

It's just a personal list, in notepad on my PC :redface mainly to keep track of what I have. Sega8bit.com and SMSPower.org have threads regarding Ozisoft releases I believe.

Here's my list, equal sign means I own that one.

-- SMD Double Packs --

= Bubsy // Jewel Master

= Davis Cup / Gunstar Heroes

= X-Men // Space Harrier 2

= Sonic The Hedgehog 3 //Mega Games 1

= Double Clutch // Joe Montana Football

= Robocop vs Terminator // Winter Olympics

= Another World // Arcades Revenge (spiderman/x-men)

= Micro Machines // F1

= Fantastic Dizzy // Rocket Knight Adventures

= Ariel the Mermaid // Ecco the Dolphin

Bubsy in: Claws Encounters of the Furred Kind // Greendog

The Incredible Hulk // Spider-Man vs The Kingpin

Hulk //Shadow Dancer

Mortal Kombat II // The Revenge of Shinobi

Jungle Book / Columns

Quackshot // Battle toads

Ranger X // Aladdin

Sonic 2 // Global Gladiators

Combat Cars // World Cup Italia '90

Robocop VS Terminator // Marko's Magic Football

Another World / Wrestle war

Ballz // Quackshot

Lethal Enforcers II // Psycho Pinball

-- SMS Double Packs --

= Jungle Book // Jurassic Park

= Sonic 2 // Aryton Senna's Super Monaco GP II

= Mortal Kombat // Wolfchild

= Road Rash // Asterix

Ayrton Senna Super Monaco GP II // Tazmania

Ayrton Senna Super Monaco GP II // California Games

Aladdin // GP Rider

Lemmings // Trivial Pursuit

Lion King // G-Loc

Spider-man: Return of the Sinister Six // Wanted

Sonic 2 // Secret Command

Robocop III // Golden Axe

T2 Judgement Day // Laser Ghost

I have that double pack, and also the robocop iii/ golden axe double pack. From memory I remember them being sold at Fitzgerald's in Hobart

That's awesome. I posted it on Sega8bit.com and this is definitely an undiscovered release. I found this in south tassie so it most likely came from that store. Ours would be the first known copies in existence.

Also interested in knowing if the T2 cart in yours is white or red label. Mine was missing the T2 cart so i have to source another one.

Edited by jeffez

• 1 year later...

Howdy guys,

Ended up here via the sega8bit forums of which I've been a member for the past ten years or so. Jeffez - I think we had a chat on the forums back when you first came over and told us about the new discover.

It's funny I remember there being 9. Then I came across Ayrton Senna/Tazmania for the tenth. Wouldn't have believed 3 more would pop up in such a short time.

My collection was until recently around 680 master system variants - I then decided to cull a little and focus on the completion of my SMS Ozisoft set. Not sure if anyones attempted that before - as as I'm sure you all know they are a much lower quality with the carts and boxes etc. I've been pretty inactive with collecting for a few years but having scored my 10th Double Pack last week - the enthusiasm is back.

Anyway - I hate to be that guy with the ulterior motive but I am currently on a total of ten double packs for the master system. I read a few of your guys here own the T2/Laser Ghost set and so wondered if anyone might have any leads for me or - and I am ever hopeful - be interested in a sale or trade. The other 2 are Sonic 2/Secret Command and Ayrton Senna/California Games. I know both the lads who own those both over in the UK and I'm ever hopeful but I think they intend to be hangin onto them for awhile!

I have a load of other master system goodies I'm happy to trade - my collection list is here - http://segacollect.proboards.com/thread/62 I am keeping my full US set and of course the Ozisoft stuff but the rest is negotiable. Chasing stuff from Brazil and especially Korea - man that was never going to end.

Now that's out of the way I hope I can contribute around here where I can. I'm Josh and living in Melbourne. Cheers yall!