Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Cardini for hosting a great nigh and running the widball comp throughout the year

Well done to Malone for winning the 2nd half and congrats to Audioenslaved for winning the overall.

Great to catch with everyone again

Not to sure about the smell of champion

Black Hole hahahaha

Another top year done!

Most grateful for the hospitality of all our hosts, what a pleasure to be able to play all those wonderful machines! Thanks especially to Cardini for the years' efforts (and Emma for the efforts hosting us last night), but also to all the Wildball crew who continue to make these nights such a delight.

Merci.

Thanks for a fabulous night with a great bunch of people! Congratulations to Nathan @Audioenslaved Wildball Champion 2017 stepped up winners are grinners!

And a big thank you to @cardini for running a fabulous tournament. Looking forward to 2018!

Grumpy Old Men Club!

151707519_Rawdonoldman.jpg.c1dc6517674745d41855492daab88035.jpg andrew.thumb.jpg.9b29910d680faa129dabce22f7fc7fe2.jpg 707195832_edystevens.jpg.f4bed638bf005623a6f8ef2b205e093b.jpg 1459468475_davefurball.jpg.d712f4821075500071fb167d98e69ea3.jpg

The 3 Bearded Amigos! + 1 how could I forget!

Edited by Rawdon
add photo

Thankyou Andrew and Emma for looking after us so well. The last minute cheese toasties were fantastic and hit the spot. Also thanks to all the boys and girls who make us Wildball, what a great bunch people you all are. Thanks to Andrew for running this thing, what a nightmare with people like me being so demanding, and to all the other hosts too, it's stressful, but worthwhile. I found a love for Bonsai Run now, which scared Andrew for a short time in play offs. I am so sad now, it is going to be so long until the first round next year for Wildball 6, for it to start again. Anyway, as usual, I loves you all. Wazza.:):):)

As so well said already - huge thanks to Andrew and Emma for having us last night, Andrew and all else involved in keeping the Wildball train rolling along with setting up and running the comps, each host for opening their homes,sharing their prized machines, feeding us in fine style including pizza which became an occasional treat enjoyed all the more...and all players for great times had in 2017. See y'all around,cheers

• Administrators
Thanks for a fabulous night with a great bunch of people! Congratulations to Nathan @Audioenslaved Wildball Champion 2017 stepped up winners are grinners!

And a big thank you to @cardini for running a fabulous tournament. Looking forward to 2018!

Grumpy Old Men Club!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]117930[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]117928[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]117937[/ATTACH]

The 3 Bearded Amigos!

More like Huey, Dewey and Louie, or is that Larry, Curlie and Moe?

@Audioenslaved appears to have stolen my thunder (and rightfully so!).

That said, let me formerly declare that, after eleven gruelling rounds, we have a New Grand Champion - Nate Clissold.

Nate consistently appeared towards the top of every round throughout the year. He had to ward off some very impressive competition in the finals. So a worthy Champion.

Congratulations also goes to @Rawdon for taking out second place.

The 2017 Wildball finalists,

1. Nate Clissold

2. Rawdon Osborne

3. Matt Venables

4. Brett Goodwin

5. Mark Tibbetts

6. Greg McMahon

7. Pat Nicols

8. Andrew Ferguson

I also want to publicly thank all of our hosts. Without them we would not have any league! - it has been said before but I would like to constantly remind all and sundry. The time, effort, money and stress is intense. Luckily for the Wildball league our hosts are proud to show off their amazing collections. Each one different and providing a their own challenges.

posting the series #2 results asap.

d9da606a37d88acac15d1135236cf618.jpg

Well finally after 5 years the trophy is finally mine! Wildball grand champion! Thanks everyone for another great year! Looking forward to next year.

Edited by cardini

• Administrators

I would like to add my thanks to all of the people who have made Wildball a raging success again this year, especially all of the hosts and their families who open their homes to us to play pinball. Thanks as well to a good bunch of people make having a good time at meets easy and the admin team for giving up some of their time every meet to ensure there is a comp to play in. "I love youse all"! :cry

(Sorry, I got a bit emotional for a moment)

Dave

Thank you Cardini and Mr's cardini for an entertaining night of pinball . Always a pleasure to catch up with everyone as always. Congrats to the winners and everyone who played in Wildball 5. A special thanks to Cardini for running Wildball 5 no pressure at all ha ha !! Look forward to Wildball 6.

Thanks to all the hosts, score keepers and of course Cardini for all the hard work to make Wildball keep ticking along so well this year.

Congrats Nate on a well deserved win against a lot of great players also, to Malone for taking out series 2

With this season done and dusted..

Another successful season and thanks big thanks the personal that make it happen @Mar @cardini

And all the people people that help out at the meets Edy , Rawdon, skids ,etc

Personally I would we would like to thank all of the Wildball crew

For the comrardery and the hospitality of all .:023:

Looking forward to next season

I know I am jumping the gun but I am just putting it out there We would like to host again around the 28th of April 2018 or a date that if it doesn't clash with major pinball meets if all are happy to attend a meet again at the pinoffski home..

• 1 month later...