Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

Wildball V

I missed another great night by looks of it.

I made myself go out and play. 2 games on xmen and 1 on Metallica. Then started stripping BK2K, what a mess.

Rest of the night was spent trying to figure out how to pick up a 40+Kg dog and move her.

I somehow can't see me getting to the next one either now. [emoji191][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to all that made the journey to Club Green Point, it is always a pleasure to have an evening with people who love pinball. The pressure is always on hoping nothing "Dies" and always in the back of your head what if they all fall over!!! Anyway a couple of bumps and scrapes early then pretty smooth. What a great bunch of people you are, just a bunch of people with a common love of pinball. Thank you to everyone really was an enjoyable night. Special thanks to:

Cardini - always on top of it!

Timmy Chap - Chief Conductor

Dave Loe - Chef de mission for organising Pizza

Furball - head of Security - only had to break one thumb I think he was a bit disappointed!

Rawdon

Well we all survived another Night at Rawdons - without a single slam Tilt!!!!!! :)

Thanks to Rawdon for putting on the evening. The machines performed brilliantly, perhaps a little too brilliantly!! (please pack the 'Lightning' back in the box marked Return to Stern!!!).

The Wildball express puffs on to the other side of Sydney to the sleepy town of Wollongong. See all at Mr & Mrs Pinoffski next month - where we will be spoilt with a collection of more modern machines.

In the Meantime We wish Naiomi And Michele best of luck in the inaugural Australian Women's Champs played in Coolangatta on the 1st April.

So no one liked my lightning ?️.guess no one wants to buy it then , lol. Next appearance will be at pinfest, you can practice more on it then [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Well we all survived another Night at Rawdons - without a single slam Tilt!!!!!! :)

Thanks to Rawdon for putting on the evening. The machines performed brilliantly, perhaps a little too brilliantly!! (please pack the 'Lightning' back in the box marked Return to Stern!!!).

The Wildball express puffs on to the other side of Sydney to the sleepy town of Wollongong. See all at Mr & Mrs Pinoffski next month - where we will be spoilt with a collection of more modern machines.

In the Meantime We wish Naiomi And Michele best of luck in the inaugural Australian Women's Champs played in Coolangatta on the 1st April.

I will have to attend this one 😁

Sent from void of North Parkes Mine

Sent from my C6903 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
Feels like a long time between meets....

The next five meets are every second Saturday....

Will be pushing it with the missus

:redface

Yeah it does feel like forever!! I guess having 2x public holidays a week apart doesn't help! I visited Gav last night had a ball playing RZ and Batman

641b04eceb31bc103725bf6d17ecaafe.jpg

Started ball 3 on 660k...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feels like a long time between meets....

The next five meets are every second Saturday....

Will be pushing it with the missus

:redface

The missus is welcome to come to Mr & Mrs pinoffski's place..

Wife will have owe friends helping out again with the food

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk