Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah.

I don't miss driving all that way every 2 weeks.

Glad to have the break.

All though, Brisbane was further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atleast you didn't drive there from Melbourne :p

She will be OK mate, she has the fur kids to keep her company!

Dave

So true. I reckon I get +5 bonus brownie points each week because of those little critters. Not my worst investment.

Wildball is company and banter first. Pinball last

Yep. And that reminds me, I think it might be a good idea to refresh everyone's memory of this as well as the rules we have around the competition part of Wildball. The rules have been posted before in this thread but I get the feeling some people glossed over it or might have missed it (joining up later in the year).

Click the link and remember, we are trying to have fun more than put too much emphasis on rules. Everyone channel their inner @timmychap and don't take things too seriously: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0iNmTWvmNtQM0djeUFBRmZBeFU/view?usp=sharing

Guys there will be a beer fridge located to the left of the entry to my games room. Please feel free to put your beers in there on Saturday. I will most probably have my dogs over so when you come in please be aware and close the gate when you enter. Entry will be the driveway side as per normal.

It was so great to be back in the fold with the Wildball crew. I've missed you all x You all make my heart sing <3 Bonus that I was in such a lovely group and a plus that I took out the night - who would've thought ha!

Thank you Nathan for my delicious dinner and for allowing us to play your awesome collection! I love that I got blood bath, because I live for it and even more happy to get a surprise Multiball when I hit the green button after the drain! Thanks Malone x

Cheers to everyone for making memories with me x Love and Light and until the next time :)

Side note + I was pleasantly surprised to enjoy WWE!

Cause you played like a boss all night!

Also, thanks Nate and the Wildball massive, such a good time, as always. Games played superbly, except Iron Man - which superbly played me.

Thanks all.

It was so great to be back in the fold with the Wildball crew. I've missed you all x You all make my heart sing <3 Bonus that I was in such a lovely group and a plus that I took out the night - who would've thought ha!

!

Top night, great to catch up with everyone! Indeed, thanks so much Nate and Tara - Fantastic food, brilliant machines..a lot of effort for us, and enjoyed all those cute little 4-legged sausage munchers running around. See y'all next time at Batcave sub-branch in Penrith, cheers

Thanks again to another host for letting us into there sanctum to play with their balls, Pinball's that is? Thanks to Nathan for cooking, which is so much nicer then pizza's? Even though I put them on?? Thanks to Tara for keeping Nathan inline. We would of had to eat with our fingers if it wasn't for her.[emoji15]. Ha. Can't agree about WWE though, but my old hate Wolverine was nice to me.[emoji3]. Thankyou Andrew and his helpers for the computer work. A big congrats to Naomi for the big win over her hubby Brett, oh, and all of us too. Best of all, our love for each other, even though there is one that is too loud and rude???? See you all soon.

Wildball

Thanks Nathan and co for your hospitality was a great night. Was surprised to say the least in coming equal second. Am usually way down the bottom at any pinball comp. Have always thought that it would be great to be apart of this group but didn't really think that it would happen. Thanks for letting me be involved. Have been on my best behavior in the past comps but once I pass the initiation test I'll start spiking drinks, sledging opponents, eye gauging and stuff to make sure I take the title. :)

Thanks Nate for a great night of pinball.Machines were tough but challenging all in good nick and nice collection too. The only one missing is a Metallica ha ha !! Awesome food and must agree with others better than Pizza. Good to see everyone again after a month or so. Till next time Keep Flippen !!!