Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2 VPGL6 - Game 2 - DIRTY HARRY {FINISHED}

so Punks....... do you feel lucky?

You should. Because DIRTY HARRY just arrived on the scene

Snjspiteri is straight into VPG6 with his nomination of Dirty Harry.

Go ahead. Make my day.

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&record=3688&id=2004&full=1

This table will run for a (just over) two weeks and will close on Sunday July 10th, 9pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Progress Scores:

1 2,760,045,440 Kane

2 2,305,197,080 Dedrok

3 2,173,067,080 Rusty_Dagger

4 1,245,744,720 Acejas

5 1,104,805,390 snjspiteri

6 688,906,970 Jed

7 673,124,520 JustAnotherRat.

8 661,812,380 Skids

9 493,226,180 MrBungle

Edited by skids

There's a VPX version of this, might try that one out.

I played some Jokerz last night got about 5 million, tried to take photo of the score three times, and each photo turned out blank, hate those flashing scoreboards :rolleyes should do better that that though was just beginning to grok it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95334[/ATTACH]

I might need to find a different cabinet version... the ball keeps getting stuck and I don't get to finish a game. This was the best score that I managed before my ball got stuck.

What version are you playing ?

When I tried to get VPX to run on my setup it was stuttering badly

Ah, that's a bugger.

The lighting and physics in VPX are a huge improvement. What spec is your PC ?

I'd say tables in VP9.x are easier to score on, simply because with the old style nudge, you can keep the ball alive WAY longer.

Don't know exact spec but it is an i5 with 4 GB RAM and a cheap arsed 1GB graphics card which I think is the limiting factor.

Nudge isn't working so well on my cab at the moment, I need to spend some time fixing it but that isn't as much fun as playing.

Don't know exact spec but it is an i5 with 4 GB RAM and a cheap arsed 1GB graphics card which I think is the limiting factor.

Nudge isn't working so well on my cab at the moment, I need to spend some time fixing it but that isn't as much fun as playing.

yeah, your CPU / Ram is fine. 1GB GPU definitely is your bottleneck.

I'm still using buttons for nudge, apart from personal preference it stops some of my mates from abusing my Vpin too much ;)

If I can play it on my duo core pincab, it's definitely your video card, I'm using vp9.9a? And brads pack version but have a gtx750 2gb video card

Am looking at getting a gtx750 oc 2gb but am wondering if there are better options these days..

Anyway.... I hope to find time to see if I can get a good version going on my cab... will try Dedrok's suggestion first but so far I haven't really enjoyed this table.

Shit forgot about this tournament as have been playing the arcade MGL. Will need to spend some time posting some scores. I have upgraded my cabinet to vpx and its awesome. As said previously the graphics and flipper physics are unreal cant go back to playing vp9 every week i spend time upgraded all the old version tables to any new VPX table thats made.

Rat my pc specs similar ro

yours mate i5 upped Ram to 8g but have gt660 running playfield screen and gt450 running backglass and dmd screen running in Win10 and runs super smooth even with full feedback set and lighting. Feedback much smoother Thx to DOF.

I've got some info from some of the guys on VPForums about getting a better nudge for VP10 happening. Basically you look for nudge strength [script settings] and also nudge time [table options] and fiddle around with those two settings.

I really need to get this happening, this table seems to drain down the left outlane on about 75% of play, which is driving me a bit nutso without being able to effect a decent nudge