Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

FOUND: WPC Tranny 5610-12835-00

Desperatly need a main power tranny for the FT project I am finally getting to the end of. P/N: 5610-12835-00

The same tranny goes in all these machines: BR, BSD, BoP, CftBL, DW, FH, FT, GI, HD, HS2, Hurricane, PZ, Slugfest_92, T2, TAF, TAFG, TZ, WH2O

If you have one available please pm me a price. I can arrange freight my end if need be, it will just need to be packed for shipping.

Edited by FLEX

Have you tried the usual suspects: PSPA, The Pinball Shed etc?

Yeah, it seems they are like hens teeth these days. :(

Also been keeping an eye on ebay here, and o/s but still nothing.

You wouldnt happen to be using the same type of tranny for TB by any chance Mike..? ;)

I know not ideal, but you did say you were desperate... Would it be feasible to get a 5610-13491-00, which PSPA has in stock, then use a separate 18V transformer for sound?

I know not ideal, but you did say you were desperate... Would it be feasible to get a 5610-13491-00, which PSPA has in stock, then use a separate 18V transformer for sound?

I would suggest that as a viable option as well

Thanks for the tips guy, definitely good info!

It looks like Oscar has saved the day though with the exact one I need, so im cheering! :D

Excellent!