Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 29 - Game 8 ~ Arabian ~ [FINISHED]

1984688637_MGL29Game8-Arabian-SMK-60850-wolf106.png.be3ff165ed45811611f7583aee7acada.png

Decent improvement from my last score. Definitely can raise it higher. Stage 3 seems to be my achilles heel. :( The timing with those platforms is crucial. I get knocked down, sometimes to the bottom. It can get pretty frustrating.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a couple of games this afternoon to try and beat Sawys score but didn't get there.

As much as I hate to say it, I wasn't really into it because I wanted to play some Bank Panic.

That game is starting to grow on me. (It might even be a little bit good.)

I love the MGL.

Had a few goes but couldn't get near my score! Frustrating to say the least.

Great stuff BRB and Sawys!

- - - Updated - - -

Had a couple of games this afternoon to try and beat Sawys score but didn't get there.

As much as I hate to say it, I wasn't really into it because I wanted to play some Bank Panic.

That game is starting to grow on me. (It might even be a little bit good.)

I love the MGL.

Hahahaha knew it!! ;)

Didn't want to give too much away to Sawsy or Barra while we were playing (apart from my tips) but there are a lot of points to be scored in the first couple of rounds.

This is my pb on level 1-1.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/62c83b6ed43ad461488c28101d78bccc.jpg

It's 7pm on Sunday 23-October-2016. Score submissions for Game 8 Arabian is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ArabianFinal_zpsoi13b79h.png

Quite a few score well in the 80s … Barra, CWK, CrazyKongFan and Vikleroy … for 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th respectively … which is very appropriate … as the game was released in the 80s …

bigredbird nominates the game and scores a terrific 121K for 2nd place … plus posts a very handy guide on "How to play the game" for fellow gamers …

Congratulations to Sawys for winning Game 8 and hitting a new PB that beat his score from 6 years ago! … :035:

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ArabianMGL29GameWinner_zps5o1m6sli.png

Bank Panic is currently in play (Game 9) and is the last game of MGL29 … so your last chance to finish strong on a great game! ...

:)