Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2016 Aussie Chicago Expo Tour

GORGAR 1

Still going through photos lol here's a picture of Lloyd and Myself at expo, his LTG on Pinside a legend in the industry and now a JJP tech great guy-he rocked up early in the morning after our expo all nighter hey @Hashman what a great night lol, Ben Heck handing out his local beer lol oh the great memories.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161127/debcf7aad49cf017542ef62ee9d7668c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Few Playfields lol

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/1eedcaa95ad50282fa2ed8a3d6b0571f.jpg

Sign on the door at the united centre Chicago lol

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161214/9d03ce10c9cd29b64e32553a2743279b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

@Genie @GORGAR 1 Hey guys thought I'd hit you up about this thread. I'm about 5-6 weeks out from making my way over to New York. From following your thread on your trip it looked a blast. If you don't mind could you list some of the must do's while I'm there. Cheers Anthony.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Aussie Arcade mobile app

2016 Aussie Chicago Expo Tour

@Genie @GORGAR 1 Hey guys thought I'd hit you up about this thread. I'm about 5-6 weeks out from making my way over to New York. From following your thread on your trip it looked a blast. If you don't mind could you list some of the must do's while I'm there. Cheers Anthony.

Hi Anthony mate I'm so Jealous geez I wanna go back and will be next year all going well.

New York has so much to offer and the 10 days we spent there was no where near enough but we knew that so we craned as much in as possible.

First thing is to buy a red bus pass we used this one[emoji106]

0e70231618c5f01489fc751e66a51b5a.jpg

Enables you to hop on and off at different sites plus this one included a free boat ride to the Statue of Liberty. This bus pass also travels through Brooklyn and this is the only one that does that trip [emoji846]and cheap by memory under $50.

Ground zero 9/11 tour

Brooklyn tour

Statue of Liberty

Empire State Building

Subway awesome but not in peak times lol

Shake shack great burgers

Time Square day and night [emoji106]

5th Avenue

Central Park.

Grand central station

There's just some of the major tourist spots but walk off the main roads and there's some awesome architectural buildings and restaurants.

Pinball everywhere like modern pinball pioneer and jacks bar in Brooklyn.

Your have a great time just a magical place.

I know I probably stated the obvious but hope I helped.

Peter.

Thanks Peter @GORGAR 1. That is a massive help. We are going for 10 days also so I'm expecting to have to cram a lot in. I hope to get some good shots to post but I don't think I will be anywhere as detailed as your thread. We are staying right at time square so should be able to access a lot from there. I'm really hoping to make it to the silver ball museum in NJ as that place looked sick but I'm not to sure on the logistics on that.

No problems Anthony [emoji106] mate if you get the chance visit Silverball awesome place and please mention me to Tony and say hi he's a great guy. I remember when I first walked out the subway into Time Square I nearly cried lol that was my life long dream and that dream is now reality. Also the boat ride to the Statue of Liberty is great as the boat spins around and faces Manhattan while they play frank Sinatra's New York New York and Neil Diamonds America. Please do a thread I'd love to follow you or even piggy back this thread. Enjoy your trip.