Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 29 - Game 7 ~ 1943: The Battle of Midway ~ [FINISHED]

OOO

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's 7pm on Sunday 16-October-2016. Score submissions for Game 7 1943: The Battle of Midway is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/1943_Final_zps8zdk01k7.png

Well done to all of the new pilots in the up to 400K scores … for giving the Japanese navy and airforce plenty of fun in trying to shoot down your planes … they enjoyed it as much as you did … :lol

No one got to sink the Yamato, so it is going to Okinawa then, however there were 5 outstanding scores above 700K …

Sawys 730K went deep into the Pacific, camaro just missed out on the million … but he did not miss out on a great score of 954K, RMacauley scores a fine rusty million and then runs out of plane gas … and is grounded,

SMK flies in very late with his P38 guns blazing and sets a mighty 1.158 million …

Another ace pilot just puts in those quarters and keeps flying those extra sorties to take his toll on the Japanese forces …

Congratulations to CWK for winning Game 7, and fighting very effectively against the Land of The Rising Sun …

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL29_1943Winner_zpsgf87pkir.png

PS: I am pretty sure this time, that John73 did not put in a score for this game … I double checked! … however he is no longer eligible for the mystery prize draw … :cry

Arabian and Bank Panic are currently in play, Games 8 and 9 … the final two games of MGL29!

:)

Edited by OOO

PS: I am pretty sure this time, that John73 did not put in a score for this game … I double checked! … however he is no longer eligible for the mystery prize draw … :cry

Nah I didn't post a score :( and pretty sure I won't post any more scores in this MGL either :cry

Life is just getting in the way at the moment, I'm working my ring off and trying get a lot of other things sorted at the same time.

Life is just getting in the way at the moment, I'm working my ring off and trying get a lot of other things sorted at the same time.

Well I hope it's all good soon and you can jump over a few cars without crashing into them ... :026:

Well done again cwk smashing the competition. ooo for some. Reason my post for paperboyhunter this afternoon didn't work I'm hopeing u can add it for him he's upset I stuffed it he actually got 41000 http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161016/d7b09a4df21f66f200e1ec5e1f7e27c9.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

2056890 stage 14

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100167[/ATTACH]

Great score! ... unfortunately it was submitted after the MGL deadline for this game ...

Did you record your game? The high score on TG is 1,425,300 ... so if you did ... you can have a new certified world record.

And if you didn't ... well you beat the world record anyway! Congratulations!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry about missing that one ... I was confused by the Kai version you played and the proper version ... and mixed them up ... my poor excuse ... but hey ... where's Felix? ... I'll fix it! ...

- - - Updated - - -

OOO for some reason my post for paperboyhunter this afternoon didn't work. I'm hoping u can add it for him he's upset I stuffed it he actually got 41,000

As the score was made during the competition, we have a 6 year old who made a great effort, and an honest mistake was made ... Sure! ... :)

Great score! ... unfortunately it was submitted after the MGL deadline for this game ...

Did you record your game? The high score on TG is 1,425,300 ... so if you did ... you can have a new certified world record.

And if you didn't ... well you beat the world record anyway! Congratulations!

No big deal as I figured it wouldn't be in time when I started my run. Yes I recorded and have already submitted to 2 tracks for this game. 1 gets me 1st, the other 7th

Edited by CWK