Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Another Legend gone =( Max Walker

Brad

• Administrators

Spraying Aerogard all over himself with a silly big grin on his face in heaven as we speak.

One day games at the SCG in the early 80's the chant was either Lillee....Lillee (for Dennis) or Kill....Kill....Kill for Max Walker and Lenny Pascoe and the other quicks.

A sad day indeed.

Dave

:(

Read this earlier today in the news, grew up playing and watching cricket, we'd imitate maxy's unique action that looked like a shrug of the shoulders when we played driveway cricket.

My older brother got to play against Max in a Tooheys Country Cup match in Canberra in the early 80's, starry-eyed after the game I got to meet him briefly amongst other legends of the game like Dougie and Tony Grieg, and I was just another nobody fan but he gave me a big grin and said G'day and shook my hand, that memory is clear as day still 34 years later.

RIP Max, a life well lived!

I am fortunate enough to have seen many celebrities and personalities in my workplace and he was one of very few that would instigate a greeting first if eye contact was made, Richie Benaud too I remember, both genuine personalities. I too have the old aero guard memories of AV a good day Mr Walker!

• 10 months later...

Sorry mate but I posted for the first time ever yesterday. I have been a member for quite a while but never been on or posted.

I was interested in what I saw and commented. I never even looked at the dates. I just saw something and commented. I am new to all this.

I can guarantee you that my Kiss pinball will never be selling here. Keep an eye on it and quote me if you like.

I apologise if it has come across the wrong way. Thanks.

Sorry mate but I posted for the first time ever yesterday. I have been a member for quite a while but never been on or posted.

I was interested in what I saw and commented. I never even looked at the dates. I just saw something and commented. I am new to all this.

I can guarantee you that my Kiss pinball will never be selling here. Keep an eye on it and quote me if you like.

I apologise if it has come across the wrong way. Thanks.

We just get a few spammers every now and then and this is the type of thing they do to get post count up to gain access to the for sale section.

No dramas but it happens. Stick around and enjoy the site.