Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Where do you guys buy your 22 gauge stranded wire from?

I have been looking on ebay but not quite sure where to get good quality/fair price 22 gauge stranded wire from. Is it worth it to go for silicone vs PVC?

OMG - eBay is the LAST place on earth I would be looking for ANYTHING! Price comparing perhaps (to see what 200% on top of correct price looks like) but seriously????????????

If you have EVER sold anything on eBay you would know the ridiculous costs and the add-on effect of PayPus so why would you ever bother looking there?

eBay was great 5 years ago but corporate greed has killed the golden goose.

OMG - eBay is the LAST place on earth I would be looking for ANYTHING! Price comparing perhaps (to see what 200% on top of correct price looks like) but seriously????????????

If you have EVER sold anything on eBay you would know the ridiculous costs and the add-on effect of PayPus so why would you ever bother looking there?

eBay was great 5 years ago but corporate greed has killed the golden goose.

Very interesting but let's get back to my question.

Silicone is high temperature, so a smaller gauge wire can be used for more current. Pinball wire is generally PVC insulated, I wouldn't bother with silicone for pinball applications. Make sure you use a wire size sufficient to blow the fuse protecting it without overheating.

I purchase wire for Altronics, the wire is metric however they list the equivalent AWG or you can look it up on the net. AWG is retarded :blink::blink:.

I was addressing a part of your question. You didn't find what you were looking for on eBay for the reasons I outlined.

Fair call. Still interested where you buy your wires from.

Fair call. Still interested where you buy your wires from.

I have no problem getting whatever gauge I need here in China. I would think the usual suspects in Australia such as Jaycar or Altronics as has been mentioned.

If you want pinball specific wire as used in original machines PSPA has miles and miles of it in a wide assortment of colours with stripes for the secondary colour.

I am unsure how they are selling it but a phone call would sort that out.