Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vp10 Tron Legacy - JedMod

Jed

Question

Thought I'd share this, I love the table Tron Legacy but the VP10 table has that bad crossover playfield light effects in the middle of the table that spoil it's look totally - and make it hard to adjust the day/night slider - cause those lighting lines mess it up the brighter you want to go.

I decreased the bulb intensity to almost 0 on the two crossover playfield lights, adjusted the day/night slider and made a new ball texture and colour. Just had my best game of Tron ever so it must have worked :)

if you don't like the ball just change the ball texture back to JP's timeshock ball and remove the texture wrap (done in the ball settings for the table)

BTW if someone has good colour chart settings for the DMD that reproduce the look of the real pin's dmd - please post here. I still can't get it quite right on my Pin2DMD.

Here's a link for my version, I think it's a little easier to play cause you can see things a bit better! - https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ak2BSqBrgrDAvjiOOwYJGlzhDXGx

Edited by Jed

5 answers to this question

Hey @Jed I tried to grab this one of OneDrive and it said the file doesn't exits anymore. Any chance you could restore the link? I love this table to but the harsh spot light are a real put off.

Did you find a good PIN2DMD palette file for this table? Need a good Orange/one for Stern SAM tables

For Tron i'm using a blue gradient PAL file I got from another vpinner, it looks pretty good, but still nothing like the actual, which displays a lot more colours, so the nice animations like the lightcycles and the sign for Flynns Arcade both look a bit messy.

For this game to display animations correctly in the range of colours intended on the DMD the rom would need to be colourised, no-one has done that yet.