Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Gottlieb wedge-head dimensions

Hi Folks,

I have searched and searched but can't find a set of dimensions for a GTB wedge-head cabinet. Has anyone come across a diagram or such that would allow for the recreation of one of these beauties from scratch? I'm reluctant to deconstruct one of my cabs so I may have to purchase a roached donor head somewhere to get the info. I need.

Cheers,

Scott.

Scozza said:
Hi Folks,

I have searched and searched but can't find a set of dimensions for a GTB wedge-head cabinet. Has anyone come across a diagram or such that would allow for the recreation of one of these beauties from scratch? I'm reluctant to deconstruct one of my cabs so I may have to purchase a roached donor head somewhere to get the info. I need.

Cheers,

Scott.

Hi Scozza,

I built a new Pro - Football Wedgehead backbox may years ago and put together these plans which are on my website, I trust this will help. Click on 'Plan Download".

http://www.oldpinballs.com/index_htm_files/wedgehead_INFO.pdf

Edited by em_pins
Repaired link

Fantastic, thank-you so much, that is just what I was after. I had a Pro-Football many years ago, I really liked the art work on that one :)

Cheers,

Scott.

- - - Updated - - -

i read the request as a wedgehead cabinet..there are 3 different sizes..what year/game are you after scott?

Good point and my bad )-: I'm initially after the dimensions for something like the Playballs, that way I can test fit all of the parts to see how it looks. Ideally I'd keep a 'flat pack' in the shed of a couple of types so it's quick to replace really damaged cabinets :-)

Cheers,

Scott.