Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pinball machine freight Melbourne to Perth

Used,packed machine,legs off

Sent from my iPad using Aussie Arcade

You will have to give a better description than that to a shipper I'm afraid because they will want to know exactly what it is they have to ship and exactly how you have prepared it.

"packed" is not very descriptive now, is it?

Wish I hadn't of listed getting dumbass responses home pin, all I wanted was the name of a company and I would give them the specifics, you seem like a noisey f.....r.I source the company then I give them the details.

As posted asked approx cost and company

Anyway thanks for attempted help,i will try elsewhere.this forum stuff not for me.

2 bob

Wish I hadn't of listed getting dumbass responses home pin, all I wanted was the name of a company and I would give them the specifics, you seem like a noisey f.....r.I source the company then I give them the details.

As posted asked approx cost and company

Anyway thanks for attempted help,i will try elsewhere.this forum stuff not for me.

2 bob

FYI: In Australia we say "dumb arse". Americans say dumbass. Oh, and it's "Homepin" - one word with a capital "H".

You asked here for advice on shipping goods between two cities. There are many on here (including myself) who have extensive experience doing just this.

Why do you think you received practically no responses? Simple, you couldn't be bothered to actually provide enough details so that those in the know could help you - most people simply don't bother when they see posts like yours that lack detail, I tried to prompt you to provide some solid information and you shit can me!

Prowler would probably be your best bet but if he reads your posts it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't even take your calls.

Wake up to yourself.

Good luck moving your goods.