Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 29 - Scoreboard

Another great MGL tournament! OOO you do such an amazing job. We really do appreciate the time and effort you put in :)

Congrats to the winners, very well deserved. Unfortunately a couple of games let me down, mainly Bubble Bobble!! Whats new :lol

Overall the games were a really good mix. Some absolute gems (lady bug, bank panic) a couple of stinkers (GnG, BB - remember just my opinion :P), and a couple of great games I hadn't played before (arabian, gun smoke)

Til next time! :D

Banter, new games, scores a plenty and tips along with OOO's guidance, promotion and motivation always makes for a fun tournament. Congrats to the winners. Thank you OOO for hosting!

I now however have a sudden urge to go to Nostalgia Box...

Thanks OOO for another great tournament! The passion you have for competitive classic gaming clearly shows. It's not easy running one of these things so my hats off to you! I'm happy I made the top 10. I'll do better next time. :D

Congrats also to all the competitors, especially the top 3. CWK, your a beast! :) Good job dude. Looking forward to MGL#30 already.

Steve

Thanks to all and especially @OOO for all the time it takes to run this.

I enjoyed most of the games but the best part for me was learning how to play Ladybug after many many years, playing Gunsmoke again after many many years and being introduced to Bank Panic which I never played until MGL. That alone was worth the price of admission. How much do I owe anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

SO I haven't been in any for a long time and thought I'd just have a snoop at the score board. Um, where IS the scoreboard?

You have been in Austria too long! ... but hey I get what you mean ... I just checked and Photobucket is down, the scoreboards are just midget icons ... you need really good eyes to read them ... :lol

1333272663_PhotobucketDown.thumb.jpg.e1e5f3c96b5be1c345c26a744d391c95.jpg

Come back and check later ... and see what you missed!

- - - Updated - - -

:ty to everyone who provided feedback on MGL29 in this thread ... and as I have said before ... without the great posts and "spirit" from you gamers out there ... the MGL would just be a vapour floating in space ... you people make the MGL what it is ... competitive, informative, fun, hilarious and a blast ... in the world wide virtual arcade that never closes ... I just facilitate and make sure you have everything you need ... and that there is enough food for thought to go around ... :donuts:

So that means we're up for another soon ... and take my word for it, this is going to be BIG!