Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Monitor problems need help

Georgieboy

Question

Hi guys, need a bit of help. I picked up this cabinet for $50 of some Rich block. In good nick but no board inside. So I thought bugger it. it's $50 bucks if it has other issues.. Well no big loss. So I hooked up a Pandora box 3 on it using the vga output to a 40inch lcd at 50/60 hertz Boot her up no probs everything is working. So I've plug my games family into it using the same vga output...you can see Boot up configure then all of a sudden it goes to a blank screen saying unsupported. I can get into a game and hear the sound of the game and hit the buttons and I can hear through the sound it's working. But no picture!! Is this some thing to do with the Hertz?

- - - Updated - - -

image.thumb.jpg.a7114bcee42095079f92454feb2a944c.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

image.thumb.jpg.860e66b7e557eaaa62d09d03982fd601.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.5989ef64898d4968d201c282d79793b2.jpg

4 answers to this question

It was in my other cabinet on cga. I've got the controller board but it won't engage if I press a button. Do I need to change a dip switch to get it going?

See below .. it will be sw2 dip 4 to on

So you press the video button on the controller board and it does nothing and says nothing (audio)

- - - Updated - - -

s

dddddddd.thumb.jpg.851099cef23e4d30714f7df805ed7c9b.jpg

I was pressing video and was doing nothing.. Can't hear the audio you hear when you select video input. I think my problem is I have to turn the switch into the on position. I definitely know the board is working cause I can select a game and put credits in and hit start and the game works. I'll try sw2 dip4 tom morning. Cheers for help.