Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for that Evan.

I just want pinball to grow in Adelaide so we eventually get players from interstate coming here!

Apart from pinball of course, I REALLY enjoy the social side. Like up at BOS3, I enjoyed relaxing in G's lounge having a yarn and not having to worry about running the damn thing!!! Especially telling my stories and hearing of your great pinball conquests Evan.

I am currently working on the schedule/format for the remainder of this year. Probably another 4 comps after August for a total of 10 for the year. Originally I hoped to run four for the whole year! But the interest has been so great that I have had to change my mobile phone plan as well as the number of tournaments.

You said it Evo, if you build it, they will come!!

I thought it would be ...if they get better quality games they will come .....lol

I think AWorx should be paying you for the great work you are doing and the promotion / business you are generating.... no bullshit.

good luck.

I thought it would be ...if they get better quality games they will come .....lol

The better quality games are in pinball enthusiast/collectors homes.

Paul...you can take what ever I said anyway you like....but all I was saying that if AWorks purchased more new or modern machines I believe more people will be turning up ( I turned up because I wanted to play GOT in a tourney and I spoke to others that night as well and they said the same). I still believe though Electra and few other games should have been excluded from the tournament due to reasons you and others know.

PS I wouldn't say the machines are great quality and if you guys think that, then you all need to play HUO machines in Adelaide homes.

Probably shouldn't respond to this.

Unfortunately the majority of HUO machines in the homes of Adelaide collectors, enthusiasts etc are off limits to anyone except trusted friends of the owners for obvious reasons. Absolutely zero chance of any of them opening their homes for an IFPA comp. Us mere mortals have to take what we can get. And don't tell me to "host a comp, meet, whatever at your place" which was said last time I touched on this in a thread. My 2 remaining pins don't make the grade.

Not having a go at anyone specifically but some times the "politics of pinball" in this town gives me the shits. Now I'll crawl back under my rock and await the fireworks.

Probably shouldn't respond to this.

Not having a go at anyone specifically but some times the "politics of pinball" in this town gives me the shits. Now I'll crawl back under my rock and await the fireworks.

Hit the nail on the head Rob, and I wouldn't worry about the invites mate, you've made it this far without the approval of the 'Limited Edition / Premium' fan club.

I just don't understand the level of criticism these events attract. First it was Danny, now Simon. Why are people hell bent on ruining the only public pinball event being held in SA.

I just don't understand the mentality.

Amusement Worx All Day Pinball Comp 18th June

Looking forward to a Comp and hanging out with the boys again, as soon as a pull my finger out and come to one of these events!!! Keep up the good work Paul!! [emoji106][emoji1591][emoji482][emoji133][emoji471]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Ferro

• Administrators
Paul...you can take what ever I said anyway you like....but all I was saying that if AWorks purchased more new or modern machines I believe more people will be turning up ( I turned up because I wanted to play GOT in a tourney and I spoke to others that night as well and they said the same). I still believe though Electra and few other games should have been excluded from the tournament due to reasons you and others know.

PS I wouldn't say the machines are great quality and if you guys think that, then you all need to play HUO machines in Adelaide homes.

And you need to pull your head in. Unless your willing to hold a comp in your home with your pristine machine you have no right to complain especially where you've already said you're not going anyway.

This is your one and only warning, stop derailing the thread :realmad: