Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Batman 66 - the next Stern

chopchop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice looking mods fellow bats, those speaker light kits at 144 US bucks look great. What's the atomic like mod worth Mark ?

- Con

Yeh, not cheap.....$160 usd ish!!!! Both from the same guy, so postage would be cheaper if you combine the 2. But there's nothing cheap about this game. Or pinball in general for that matter.

There's the replacement left wireform on the way also, no idea what that's going to cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mod Couples mods do look cool, he has all the tools to make these at his work which is a bonus. The atomic pile is sweet and so are the light up speakers.

The new ramp which is near completion should fix the balls that fly off occasionally, I've yet to have any fly off and haven't installed the plastic ramo fix.

What I am waiting for is my replacement batman signal and the node board fixes from Stern.

- Con

Another 2 minor villains included.

V0.85.0 - Jan. 4, 2018 ====================== - Added SHAME mode: - 2 ball multiball. - GADGET and TV targets lit (two GADGET, one TV). - Pop bumpers cycle lit targets. - All switches score and add to the target values. - Once 4 targets are made, two shots are lit, one on the left side and one on the right side; each shot scores the target value. - Seven shots (adjustable) to complete the mode; multiball does not end. - Added MAD HATTER mode: - Two shots lit (random). - Every 10 seconds (adjustable), if a shot is not made, a new shot is added. - Complete all shots in this stage to advance to the next stage. - Fixed an issue where the small TVs for channel changing would possibly not appear on ball 2 or later in a multi-player game for some players. - Fixed an issue where the static on the small TVs for channel changing would possibly run indefinitely. - Re-balanced some sounds and speech. - Changed some minor villain video clips in attract mode to remove talking with no speech. - Removed the ability (via adjustments) to stack lighting the jackpot shot for the EGGHEAD mode. The jackpot can be lit one time only. - Reworked small TV art: - Increased spacing between small TVs. - Increased visibility of timers. - Static layer moved to cover text layer so text will not show on top of static. - Added high scores for MAD HATTER, and SHAME modes. - Stern logo rendered over city-scape background so pricing and credits can be seen. - Fixed an issue with the Villain Escape where the gadget would not award a CRANE shot if only CRANE shots were available. - Added adjustments to carry over the GADGET and TV targets (default: YES). - Changed flipper blowoff for mystery such that it instantly displays the mystery award.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Im hearing there's a pool and batman party at Lamboz!

Mate you are the bestest, this new code is all very cool. Im getting some good scores up now which is a bonus [emoji869]

- Con

Haha will do soon for sure

When’s the next code?

These c***s are crying [emoji22].

Massive lean as well.

b91fa6689ed370b8da1a993a9fab16c0.jpg

Another release is due this month based on Stern of the union updates. 0.85 is pretty cool [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

New code 0.86 is up

http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code

V0.86.0 - Jan. 16, 2018

=======================

- VILLAIN ESCAPE with frozen timers (defeat Mr. Freeze) allows the

villain value to build until the player loses the ball and multiball

is started.

- The BALL SAVER is turned off at the start of VILLAIN ESCAPE, since

VILLAIN ESCAPE can be started immediately from the ball shooter at the

start of a new ball if the ball rebounds into the TOP EJECT.

- Rebalanced sounds and speech.

- Fixed a bug in BAT TURN where the GADGET BUTTON would not award certain

shots.

- Fixed a bug in VILLAIN ESCAPE mode where the GADGET BUTTON would not

award the PENGUIN VUK shot.

- Added BOOKWORM mode. This mode becomes easier based on how many other

modes are played and completed before starting it.

- Added KING TUT mode.

- Increased the percent chance that LIGHT TV will be awarded from

mystery.

- ADD MORE TIME from mystery is now given higher priority than RESTART

BATPHONE HURRY-UP.

- Added a setting (default: YES) that spots neighboring unscored TV

targets. (This should make it easier to light the TV modes, as the

bottom target difficult to hit intentionally.)

- Fixed a bug that was flashing the area for the playfield multiplier

timer.

Awesome, that's all the sub-villains now implemented and we're still only at 0.86.

I wonder what ideas Lyman now has to make it shine even further. Hopefully some Batgirl mode......Love this game :)

To the Batcave.......

Come on Dave you are a bit slow on this one ??? normally you are all over batman66 updates :)

• 2 weeks later...

Played it with the current code at AMD yesterday. First time I played since it was released. Much better now. Now it can be sited. So I’ve ordered another one. Bruce has 3 coming in early March. Now only 1 left

[ATTACH=CONFIG]123066[/ATTACH]