Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Batman 66 - the next Stern

chopchop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161221/c34cb8c0153051be27112e8e191e2e70.jpg

The turntable mech looks huge. Runs pretty deep

At the start when they show the bare playfields being polished, the hole for the mech is huge. Didn't expect it to be so large from the original pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the start when they show the bare playfields being polished, the hole for the mech is huge. Didn't expect it to be so large from the original pics.

Yeah from what I remember from the Stern tour it didn't strike me as being so big [emoji41]

Be interesting to see Dead Flip feed in a few days. Yep, have major wood for the art and looks but it's looking a bit average in terms of shots/flow so far.

I can't understand why its just me but all I saw in that video was a very clumsy and clunky game with no flow.

The hype has blinded everyone. I'm I alone on this or do I need a good pair of glasses.

I can't understand why its just me but all I saw in that video was a very clumsy and clunky game with no flow.

The hype has blinded everyone. I'm I alone on this or do I need a good pair of glasses.

I don't need to watch it to know that.

You are not alone.

I just don't get the lcd thing???? You see clips of the episodes, guys mouthing stuff but no sound. Maybe I'm a poor player because most of the vids will pass me by as I'm too engrossed in seeing where to ball is. Also after say 100 games will it just fade into insignificance light dmd's? Sorry but I'm a pin2000 fan because at least there's interaction with the video.

Hope the game is a good player. And what's with the tv cabinet making up most of the lcd picture

I just don't get the lcd thing???? You see clips of the episodes, guys mouthing stuff but no sound. Maybe I'm a poor player because most of the vids will pass me by as I'm too engrossed in seeing where to ball is. Also after say 100 games will it just fade into insignificance light dmd's? Sorry but I'm a pin2000 fan because at least there's interaction with the video.

Having an lcd is better then not having one.

Hope the game is a good player. And what's with the tv cabinet making up most of the lcd picture

Yes you're correct, but then I'd prefer something more on the pf for the cost. For example had gb had an lcd or the beams mod, I'd go the interactive photon beams.

We can and we can't judge it. The LCD integration looks fantastic which it should for the price but needs more of a look. The shots, well almost all of the shots are bdk (centre ramp, left stand ups, right stand up, spinner, crane/vuk to wire form, left orbit, right orbit to kick out, jets) which is a pin everyone has played so it's a good guess what most of the shots are like.

Bdk is not known for flow or to be an exceptional pin. That said a Bdk is worth the price it commands these days. This isn't

Can't really think of it that way!

LCD is long long overdue. Colordmd is popular because people want colour! People also want to see more information. Hobbit is the first game where you don't have to hold the button to scroll through to see your progress in the game. Just one glance up during a ball lock animation or while you are holding the ball.

Pinballs also will be going online soon... You need display more than a couple of dots!

Ill wait to pass judgement, I have a BTDK so interested to see this evolve.

Turntable looks interesting, almost looked like it has a halfway stop point before turning into the actual needed position? Weird if so.

Also looks like the balls are locked from the right orbit, not through the turntable as I thought it was going to be. Releases from the turntable though.

All I know is......as soon as I heard the main "Batman" theme start I smiled!

Death to the shitty yellow/orange instruction cards that people never change!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161226/d4da9ea0362a3d4f4a58f379d94394dd.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161226/72cc21980e3c4d0526589c49059fa84c.jpg

Looks like there are 2 main objectives in the game, complete scenes from the seasons to get into batman wizard mode.

Defeat the villains to play bat signal wizard mode...

Batcave is multiball. Commissioner adds time to mode, and you can collect bat gadgets to help you in modes.