Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman 66 - the next Stern

State
    Bundaberg, QLD
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    155 Post(s)
    After all the problems you guys have started having with the GB playfields i am very hesitant unless Stern can tell Australians that the problem is 100% sorted. They haven't sorted out any of the problems yet and unless they start sorting it out asap they will start suffering sales wise.

On a plus side it is definitely a theme I'm interested in if they have the current playfield problems sorted.

State
    Wagga Wagga, N.S.W.
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by micky View Post
    After all the problems you guys have started having with the GB playfields i am very hesitant unless Stern can tell Australians that the problem is 100% sorted. They haven't sorted out any of the problems yet and unless they start sorting it out asap they will start suffering sales wise.

On a plus side it is definitely a theme I'm interested in if they have the current playfield problems sorted.
    Exactly. Not to mention the headaches it must be causing the distributors here. They have to deal with the mediocre Aussie dollar and now this hurting future sales?
    Wanted: Iron Maiden Pro. Drop me a PM if you're thinking about selling.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)
    Interested to see what they do, will keep my BTDK though.....

State
    South Australia
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quoted
    612 Post(s)
    Surely it's just BDK but VE and not saying it's a VE but just the same game but not saying it's the same game.... but with the same designers.... But it will be 'Super'?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

State
    Wagga Wagga, N.S.W.
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Surely it's just BDK but VE and not saying it's a VE but just the same game but not saying it's the same game.... but with the same designers.... But it will be 'Super'?!?

ALL NEW DESIGN.....just like Spiderman VE and people complained about the price, so we better not call the next one a VE. How 'bout we add even more expensive price points then? BRILLIANT!!!!
    Wanted: Iron Maiden Pro. Drop me a PM if you're thinking about selling.

State
    Qld
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)
    What everyone's thoughts on Sterns approach to LCD do you think they will go for a full LCD like JJP or take the Dutch pinball approach with a sega size display showing dot rendered images. My preference is for a Dutch style it just feels more pinball to me.

State
    Queensland
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    650 Post(s)
    Considering that we know very little about this machine right now (other than the crane and that there will be two LCD displays), I'm surprised at all the negative comments. Are there really that many angry Stern owners out there that they feel they will be shafted even though they don't know what the machine will look like?

Cheers,

Michi.

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    609 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2648 Post(s)
    I bet people felt scoring reels felt more pinball then the alpha numeric displays when they where being introduced. And alpha numeric more pinball when dmd was being introduced. Dmds have had their time in the sun. They are cool I agree, but it's time for an upgrade!

My guess is a smaller display
    Last edited by Ryza; 16th December 2016 at 06:24 PM.

State
    Menai, NSW
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooked71 View Post
    So premium is now the pro? Nice way to justify a price increase on the Pro?

Small is now medium, medium is now large, and large is now supersize!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

State
    Christchurch
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfigures View Post
    I've heard that stern are planning to dump both the pro and premium models from upcoming machines and do a 'super duper le' a 'super le' and a regular 'le' that's what I heard but to be perfectly honest with you I hear a lot of voices in my head , I really think this is gonna be a winner though and am seriously thinking of buying one but I wanna see some pics first and my wife will probably leave me if I did get one and I have no space in my house and then there's the money to come up with but I'm sure it'd be worth it as I was totally in love with cat woman for years as a kid but finally moved on to Marcia brady before moving on to charli from hi5 hey I gotta go my nurse is here with my meds . thank you
    Nick, mate, I feel I need to help you....... give me a call and we can talk about getting rid of some of those old B/W pins to me. You need some room so you can have some quiet time with Cat Women

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread Information