2 lcd's.
    It's on the flyer

State
    Victoria
    Mentioned
    610 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2648 Post(s)
    Interesting that stern has gotten rid of the lowest price bracket. And I'm guessing adding another bracket with the 'super LE' another market test.

Also wonder if their next original game will have LCD at a pro price or of they 'cannot' do it anymore.

Also wondering how similar the game is... They said they are keeping the crane, but HOW about the layout?

Lots of wondering.

State
    我不想乱跑,但我确实想戒&#25
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quoted
    997 Post(s)
    So the blokes who think they can make a quick buck, have already submitted their orders for the 30 "super Le's" Id be willing to bet lol

State
    Blacktown
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1069 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fridgejam View Post
    I would totally buy one of these but never at a premium price point. An already designed BDK with new artwork and code should cost a lot less for Stern to make than say GB did from scratch, so why limit the demand by releasing these at premium prices. Sterns greed is going to be their undoing IMO.
    Only the crane toy remains everything else is new

State
    Morwell, Victoria
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    973 Post(s)
    So is there also a special model that doesn't have a fu*ked play field like there Ghostbusters fiasco lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Putting out the feelers for my next early Gotlieb project

State
    NSW shellharbour
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    315 Post(s)
    If the game was going to be like bdk Hope to god they got rid of the kfc bucket with the shit play school rocket scene with the joker in it
    Other than that game was good

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

State
    Newcastle
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)
    Only the brave or foolhardy would preorder on this one straight after/while Stern are having playfield quality issues...

State
    Auckland
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryza View Post
    Interesting that stern has gotten rid of the lowest price bracket. And I'm guessing adding another bracket with the 'super LE' another market test.

Also wonder if their next original game will have LCD at a pro price or of they 'cannot' do it anymore.

Also wondering how similar the game is... They said they are keeping the crane, but HOW about the layout?

Lots of wondering.

I've heard that stern are planning to dump both the pro and premium models from upcoming machines and do a 'super duper le' a 'super le' and a regular 'le' that's what I heard but to be perfectly honest with you I hear a lot of voices in my head , I really think this is gonna be a winner though and am seriously thinking of buying one but I wanna see some pics first and my wife will probably leave me if I did get one and I have no space in my house and then there's the money to come up with but I'm sure it'd be worth it as I was totally in love with cat woman for years as a kid but finally moved on to Marcia brady before moving on to charli from hi5 hey I gotta go my nurse is here with my meds . thank you

State
    Central Coast,NSW
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1969 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickfigures View Post
    ........ I was totally in love with cat woman for years as a kid but finally moved on to Marcia brady before moving on to charli from hi5 hey I gotta go my nurse is here with my meds . thank you
    GOLD

Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information