Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

High Scores - The Hobbit

[ATTACH=CONFIG]100972[/ATTACH]

First game on this. Hobbit Gold Edition sited at Stag and Hunter in Mayfield. Not really sure what was happening. Would be good to have someone there saying what to shoot for, or even just watch someone else play it so you can see the screen. I know I started a Barrel Escape mode at one point. Had lots of different multiballs and it seemed like balls were getting locked on the orbit shots then used for modes or something? Ill have to give it another go tomorrow.

Oh and it was 5 ball. Makes for some value for money on a sited pin.

Updated:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Got to battle of the 5 armies and had to drain off my last two balls as i had places to be. Either way, i was satisfied. I'm finding that the more i play this game, the more i'm liking it :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101251[/ATTACH]

3 ball game?

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103629[/ATTACH]

Had a great game yesterday. Played Battle of the Five Armies for the first time. Started Into the Fire for the 3nd time and had to go. Let the balls drain and with another ball to go. Will get there again.

3 ball game?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]103629[/ATTACH]

Had a great game yesterday. Played Battle of the Five Armies for the first time. Started Into the Fire for the 3nd time and had to go. Let the balls drain and with another ball to go. Will get there again.

3 ball factory settings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...