Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL5 Game 7 - CACTUS CANYON [FINISHED]

VPGL5 GAME 7 - Cactus Canyon

cacyus.thumb.jpg.f4d14e14991bf907b8507a37a268a7bf.jpg

This table will run for two weeks and will close on Sunday May 29, 6pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Progress Scores:

Edited by Jed

I was actually playing this in VP over the last few weeks after getting bored of the current tables, I find it quite an underwhelming table actually...

yeah, it's a highly prized machine IRL, and commands ridiculous prices. I don't get it either, there are far better games available for way less $.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93327[/ATTACH]

Have enjoyed playing this tonight. I think some will be able to get into the billions. I completed High Noon on ball 2 so that means some of you will do it multiple times per ball.

I think I got 71 million in High Noon too... is it time related? It's 1 million for each bad guy and there are 20 to get, so 20 million plus jackpot shots in High Noon score 100,000 each (I think) but when you complete High Noon faster, it seems to give more points but that may just be a coincidence.

213 579 420

Kind of got boring after a while. Maybe thats because I still dont really know how to get to the high noon. Needed one more "mode" to get it the second time but didnt know what I had to complete.

What mode are you stuck on?

Mother Lode is when you are on the Gold Mine Multiball, you need to hit a shot into the gold mine.... there may be stuff you need to hit before the gold mine allows you to shoot it in multiball but I don't know what that is.

Combo is hitting 10? combo shots. When you shoot any of the shots marked combo, then the combo light lights up and any of the combo shots then count towards the total

Get Bart Brothers is hitting the outlaw dude. After you hit is a couple of times, the first one is caught, more hits on the 2nd and 3rd.

Showdown is related to hitting quick draw popups... I don't know exactly how this works but once you hit enough quick draw pop up targets then you get a multiball which I think is only 2 balls until you shoot all the targets and then it goes back up to 3.

Stampede is when you hit 3 of each ramp and loop shot. You will get a Multiball once you have done this.

Once all of the star is lit up, shot the gold mine to start High Noon.

Thanks for the info. The funny thing i am not even sure which one it is. All I know is it is the one on the bottom right. I think it is the brothers one. I was smashing the outlaw guy heaps the second time around and it just didn't seem to do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You do need to hit him more than what would seem sensible. It starts off you hit him twice fir the first brother, then I think 5 for the second and maybe the same or more for the third. Time you hit him, a counter on the dmd says how many more for that brother and on the last one for that brother, it tells you how many brothers to go. I don't think shot count when in other modes though.

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

Sttng

i was going to post my CC score.... but then realised i haven't played it yet :(

and then i thought... i should just post this trekker instead.

she'd be tribble, i reckon.

1981541330_livelongandprosper.thumb.jpg.e1532acabd45e790f82e7a9dd20e9373.jpg

Will close this later tonight and post the new game, probably not till much later as I have a family dinner on and a busy afternoon. So play away and score while you can, I can't see myself getting to it until around 10pm.

time's up !

well done to rusty_dagger for winning the cactus canyon comp. scores will be updated shortly and new (and last table for this comp!) posted.

1 rusty 213 579 420

2 kane 189,958,820

3 JAR 147,274,710

4 skids 90,721,880

5 mrB 61,764,960