Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

I finally did it

Ryza

I managed to convince someone to buy their first machine.

I try and spread pinball love to everyone that comes over my house. I FORCE people to play when they come over. And when they finish a game I make them play another. Sometimes is akward but I don't care. When they finally have a good game they always ask how much the machine cost (usually STLE or woz) and when I tell them they give me a look like I am crazy and the idea of owning a pinball is gone from their mind.

2 years later someone I know that's never been over to play (literally saw a picture on Facebook of the machine I posted which planted the seed) bought his first game.

Today we went to pick up his first machine!

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160514/f54c84756977c766db15409e65809299.jpg

Look at that. Beautiful. The start of something wonderful. Wife has no idea what's about to happen to her husband.

He played 2 games of Tron today and is already asking questions about it :)

As JJP's sales rep [emoji23] you probably know what Lawlor is working on. Lmao

Dialled in! Standard body, robotic arm on PF, cellphone on PF, 3 flippers, 4 magnets throwing ball around, 2 way mirrors, moving targets. David theil did sound, Keith and team on software.

Revealed at expo..available a month or so after.

Was about to say.. You'll be on the pay roll soon.!

Wait...........he's not on the payroll?? :D

Dialled in! Standard body, robotic arm on PF, cellphone on PF, 3 flippers, 4 magnets throwing ball around, 2 way mirrors, moving targets. David theil did sound, Keith and team on software.

When is expo?

Standard body? Interesting.

Very interested to see this!

• Super Moderator

Recessed start button..?

Does it have PayWave for onsite pins or a proximity sensor for a start button when if free play mode??

Wait...........he's not on the payroll?? :D

When is expo?

Standard body? Interesting.

Very interested to see this!

October. Pretty sure that's the main one in the US

almost looks like a throwback photo from the golden years of the 1970's when the arcades were pumping and people would stand around watching others play.

really cool photo..thread rated :)

Haha what's what I said when I saw the photo

• Super Moderator
Well done cool story :) now be sure to Tell him if he wants Jacks 3rd game he'll have about 5 years to save [emoji23][emoji23]

:lol Read the comment and thought 'Pete'..!

Then looked at the poster ;)