Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

World Cup Soccer 94 speaker stencil

I used the image similar to the one below and printed it on vinyl sheet. Used a craft knife and cut out the white sections. I lifted the perspex cover sitting on top of the speaker screen and slid the stencil on top of the screen. For a good result the stencil must be totally flat on top of the screen. Masked it up with tape and gave it some short sprays of mat white. Do not spray at an angle but straight onto the stencil! Make sure the the soccer cross bars are cut nice and thick, Practice on some other black background before doing the final on the screens. Be careful when removing the stencil after spraying. Don't over spray but also don't use too little as you are trying to cover the back screen sections completely with white.images.png.ed86f0dda3f2284f0860cc6f4eecfb7e.png

20160421_114446.thumb.jpg.89b60b9fb4dc8590dd23fa27d3d789c8.jpg

20160419_165809.thumb.jpg.551000d730d3a17d03595bcc6fcb0bd3.jpg

Looks awesome, any reason you would cut out the black parts so the speaker grill fills the gaps without paint?

Please explain I do not understand what you are asking. The speaker grill is naturally black so I spray white and made a stencil that covers black.

Please explain I do not understand what you are asking. The speaker grill is naturally black so I spray white and made a stencil that covers black.

Just asking whether it would have a similar effect if you only cut out the black parts and put the white acrylic on, requiring no paint. Awesome and easy mod just not a good painter :p

EDIT: My bad you are using it just as a paint stencil sorry thought you were gluing down the plastic SILLY ME