Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

8 VPGL6 Game 8 Who Dunnit? (Finished)

Who Dunnit? now complete, congrats to the podium Finishes

1. 11,392,043,360 JustAnotherRat

2. 6,700,311,600 acejas

3. 6,626,763,220 Skids

4. 5,342,206,760 Kane

5. 3,313,136,130 MrBungle

6. 613,713,120 Rusty_Dagger

7. 499,613,300 Jed

Well done @JustAnotherRat, a convincing victory.

Now get off that knee, you want to be fit for Pinfest right ? :)

I managed to put my name on the AA Pinball Arcade leaderboard too.

Knee is great, Pinfest won't be a problem. Finishing VPGL might be though as my cab is sold pending pickup. I'll be browsing the forum trying to work out some specifics for the next cab. The biggest problem for me I think will be the cab itself as my woodworking skills are lacking as are my tools but I'll need to look at everything.

I managed to put my name on the AA Pinball Arcade leaderboard too.

Knee is great, Pinfest won't be a problem. Finishing VPGL might be though as my cab is sold pending pickup. I'll be browsing the forum trying to work out some specifics for the next cab. The biggest problem for me I think will be the cab itself as my woodworking skills are lacking as are my tools but I'll need to look at everything.

Good to hear on the knee.

That's cool you sold it. You could always buy an empty cab with everything and make a huge short cut ? You will still need some tools though...

You could always buy an empty cab with everything and make a huge short cut ?

I have had my eyes open for ages for a cab but when the do come up which isn't often they are sold before I even see them advertised. I might need to call in some favours to get help building it.

I have had my eyes open for ages for a cab but when the do come up which isn't often they are sold before I even see them advertised. I might need to call in some favours to get help building it.

Yeah, you may be better off approaching places that sell, or hire pinballs directly.

I got a complete (glass, rails, lockdown, legs, head, coin door) but empty widebody Judge Dredd from a hiring place. Made building it so quick, already had the software setup from my first prototype ghetto vpin, I just transferred the screens etc into it, took 3 evenings to complete.