Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 8 VPGL6 Game 8 Who Dunnit? (Finished)

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Well done @JustAnotherRat, a convincing victory.

Now get off that knee, you want to be fit for Pinfest right ?
    I managed to put my name on the AA Pinball Arcade leaderboard too.

Knee is great, Pinfest won't be a problem. Finishing VPGL might be though as my cab is sold pending pickup. I'll be browsing the forum trying to work out some specifics for the next cab. The biggest problem for me I think will be the cab itself as my woodworking skills are lacking as are my tools but I'll need to look at everything.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1431 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I managed to put my name on the AA Pinball Arcade leaderboard too.

Knee is great, Pinfest won't be a problem. Finishing VPGL might be though as my cab is sold pending pickup. I'll be browsing the forum trying to work out some specifics for the next cab. The biggest problem for me I think will be the cab itself as my woodworking skills are lacking as are my tools but I'll need to look at everything.
    Good to hear on the knee.

That's cool you sold it. You could always buy an empty cab with everything and make a huge short cut ? You will still need some tools though...

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    You could always buy an empty cab with everything and make a huge short cut ?
    I have had my eyes open for ages for a cab but when the do come up which isn't often they are sold before I even see them advertised. I might need to call in some favours to get help building it.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1431 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I have had my eyes open for ages for a cab but when the do come up which isn't often they are sold before I even see them advertised. I might need to call in some favours to get help building it.

Yeah, you may be better off approaching places that sell, or hire pinballs directly.

I got a complete (glass, rails, lockdown, legs, head, coin door) but empty widebody Judge Dredd from a hiring place. Made building it so quick, already had the software setup from my first prototype ghetto vpin, I just transferred the screens etc into it, took 3 evenings to complete.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information