Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Got My Daytona Bogged !

Yes, thats right I actually got my Daytona machine Bogged in my loungeroom !:lol

I moved the two cabs out to pull out the CRT monitor chassis to get it fixed. Then I went to roll the cabinets back into place. Then one of the cabinets stuck solid and would not move :blink:

After a bit off looking I could see that the rear centre cabinet wheel on one of the cabs had punched through my old slate floor into an air pocket under the slate !!!! I could not push the cabinet in either direction ,

It was well and truely Bogged :realmad:

So with the help of the Missus and a pinch bar we managed to get it out ! Hooray .

Maybe next time I will have to use another Daytona and a snack-em strap to get it out :lol

I moved mine a few months ago, and yes they are heavy on them little wheels.

What are you going to do to the monitor? Has it got burn on it.

Be careful I herd the monitor holds power in it.

Don't put two together they will breed

• 2 weeks later...
I moved mine a few months ago, and yes they are heavy on them little wheels.

What are you going to do to the monitor? Has it got burn on it.

Be careful I herd the monitor holds power in it.

Don't put two together they will breed

The monitor was rolling over the image on the top of the screen. So off to my friendly monitor board fixer ! And yes , the tube can give you a nasty ZAP ! So I discharge it by sticking a screwdriver that has a wire to earth on it. I slip this under the plug onto the tube and discharge any nastys in the tube ! I had one zap me once, my arm was not happy for 2 weeks :o