Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Show off your guitar

jason1

6 string bass I made for my Yr 12 Woodwork assignment. 23 laminates in it. Zebrano, Canadian rock maple, purple heart, indian rosewood and ebony.

18v active EMG humbuckers.

Big Fat sound through the Trace with 2 4x10's[ATTACH]135154[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

:worship::worship::worship:

• 4 weeks later...
Wow! That is one hell of an impressive high school assignment.
I had a very early exposure to working with timber. My father was a fitter and turner by trade and a wood turning hobbyist. I have been in and around it from the age of 6. Was Tech design and development wood. CAT assessment. Also my highschool woodwork teacher was Steven Hughes. Steven is a world renowned wood turner.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Show off your guitar

Was cleaning some stuff out and found this. Forgot I even had it.

Bought it 10 or 15 years ago at a garage sale. Thought it would look cool hanging on the wall.

Looks old. Not sure I’ve heard of the brand before, Jason. c1fc57ef382249b228a8a7a3e836db50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was cleaning some stuff out and found this. Forgot I even had it.

Bought it 10 or 15 years ago at a garage sale. Thought it would look cool hanging on the wall.

Looks old. Not sure I’ve heard of the brand before, Jason. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191025/c1fc57ef382249b228a8a7a3e836db50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason was the brand name used to market Ibanez guitars in Australia

• 1 month later...
My fathers old 1960 Maton EG240 Supreme, Will be mine one day, along with all of his other music gear!

That is so nice!

I've got my dads 1952 - 58 Coolabah FT6 acoustic in for repair. He bought it used in 1959 for 40 quid :)

My other guitars and some of my amps; the blue strat has since been sold so i'm down to five guitars now.

The Laney amp heads and Marshall quadbox are my main gigging amps, the Vox is a 1969 Defiant Solid State, and belongs to my father, (might as well say its mine now as i'm going to inherit it anyway!) The two amps on the right are two of my home made amps.

RIMG0001.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Not my own guitar but i have this Fender Jaguar on loan atm doing some recording with it. Just finished doing a CD of some old 60s surf guitar instrumentals (The Ventures) for my father.

Originally they were played on a Jazz Master i believe but this was close enough for the task i thought!!

20200212-085647.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...