Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: nes classic console mini

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

All sold out. My mate was outside target 630am. Then when they open the doors every ran in.he managed to get one. But now they might be release a mini snes and maybe a mini n64

Sent from Mars

State
    bunbury WA
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1213 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by graf View Post
    All sold out. My mate was outside target 630am. Then when they open the doors every ran in.he managed to get one. But now they might be release a mini snes and maybe a mini n64

Sent from Mars
    My big w and target sold before doors open,EB and jb sold out pre orders
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

State
    Port Macquarie NSW
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)
    Standing outside Target at 7.50 for a 8am open and about 15 guys there. The lady came to the door and asked what we were all waiting for. No-one was willing to say then she said if we are waiting for the NES you'll be bitterly disappointed as we only got an allocation of 6 and staff had already bought 4 of them.
    Drove over to Big W and waited there for a 8.30 open and got one. They had 11 allocated and said staff are not allowed to buy them.

State
    bunbury WA
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1213 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Portgamer View Post
    Standing outside Target at 7.50 for a 8am open and about 15 guys there. The lady came to the door and asked what we were all waiting for. No-one was willing to say then she said if we are waiting for the NES you'll be bitterly disappointed as we only got an allocation of 6 and staff had already bought 4 of them.
    Drove over to Big W and waited there for a 8.30 open and got one. They had 11 allocated and said staff are not allowed to buy them.

Big w staff got local stock before doors opened

Got mine picked up at jb and phone running off the hook and people comming in for them
    you can always expect change in life..except from vending machines

State
    Collingwood park Qld
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quoted
    833 Post(s)
    You can buy one from eBay for $375.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    I have one coming from game.co.uk that I pre-ordered on Sept 22nd after finding out that all the pre-order allocation had already sold out in OZ. I bought it to give away as a prize at the Head 2 Head gaming meet, I got an email a couple of days ago saying it was in the "packing" process and I would get another email when it's shipped. Postage was fairly cheap, less than $10 and it say it will take 3-6 working days, that will get it to me in plenty of time for the meet, fingers crossed there are no unexpected delays.
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)
    Picked mine up yesterday. Had it per-ordered for months. Pretty cool system, my 8 year old son loves it. He hasn't touched Minecraft for over 24 hours! (that MUST be a record..)

You will DEFINITELY want the controller extensions. The cord is like 60cm long. Longer HDMI cable and USB power are recommended also.

But yeah, overall very cool. This is an emulation system done right. The presentation/menu/ease of use is top notch. Build quality and packaging is great too.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by namastepat View Post
    It won't be long before someone buys one, guts it and installs a more capable Raspberry Pi emulator system. Now that will be cool.
    ...or just 3D prints their own 'tendo case and does the same

http://bit.ly/2fWImhY

State
    Brisbane
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1457 Post(s)
    Yeah, I've seen all the various versions of the 3D printed cases, none of them look as nice as the NES Classic.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)
    it would be a waste to gut the nes classic just to raspberry pi it. might as well buy a non-working original NES for the case instead..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information