Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: 5 VPGL 5 Aladdins Castle (closes 31 July)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Can you play it with a 2nd monitor like a pincab?
    OK, i'll figure something out.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,214
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1431 Post(s)
    played some of this too but also scored crap, not posting anything those double flippers, arrrghhh. Same reason Sinbad gives me the shitz...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    I thought there was some sort of rule that said if there wasn't both a cab and desktop version than the table couldn't be nominated? Doesn't matter to me but I thought that what we did.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    State
    Doony NSW
    Posts
    1,709
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    514 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    OK, i'll figure something out.
    maybe try Future Pinball ??
    http://irpinball.org/fp.htm

    irpinball.org/fp/libraries/fpWolfLibs5.0part1.zip
    irpinball.org/fp/libraries/fpWolfLibs5.0part2.zip
    The Duke of Doonside

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,214
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1431 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I thought there was some sort of rule that said if there wasn't both a cab and desktop version than the table couldn't be nominated? Doesn't matter to me but I thought that what we did.
    Yep, but then this kind of thing happens as no one really knows it's not available until it's played....

    most full screen tables should be able to be converted to desktop without too much drama in the options, even VP9 tables.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,572
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1977 Post(s)
    If you convert to DT, you can also change screenres txt to size the b2s window on the backdrop.


    Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)

    213,220

    I've got my butchered DT version working good, rolled this game on the first and third balls. Seems such an easy table after playing Black Rose.

    Apparently this table records a high score list of your top 4 scores, does anyone know how to see that? Would be easier than trying to get screenshots at the rollovers.


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    69,050
    Attachment 96342
    Crap

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,988
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I've got my butchered DT version working good, rolled this game on the first and third balls. Seems such an easy table after playing Black Rose.

    Apparently this table records a high score list of your top 4 scores, does anyone know how to see that? Would be easier than trying to get screenshots at the rollovers.

    I'd like to know this too. On the cab it seems that it wants to display the highest score on the DMD screen but as I don't have a 3rd screen, I don't get to see it.

    Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    I'd like to know this too. On the cab it seems that it wants to display the highest score on the DMD screen but as I don't have a 3rd screen, I don't get to see it.
    Ah, I see. So the high score list is suppose to be displayed instead of a DMD. Normally for me the DMD is a seperate window but for this I only have the table and backglass windows.

    I thought that usually the DMD is controlled by VPinMame using the table ROM, as this table doesn't have a ROM, it wouldn't be using VPinMAME and could never open a DMD window, right?


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •