Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 28 - Game 8 ~ Lunar Rescue ~ [FINISHED]

Space Danger …

MGL 28 – Game 8 ~ Lunar Rescue

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/LunarRescueMGL28Settings_zpsb3ykxcx5.png

Nominated by gamer: magrinder

ROM: LRescue

Game Story:

Dodge, shoot, save lives, refuel, score points … and above all … don’t crash or get shot!

Score Submissions:

Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials.

This game finishes Sunday 31 July 2016, 7pm Sydney time, Australia.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No cheats allowed!

GAME 8 ... Save your people! …

:) :( ;) :o :cry :huh: :realmad: :p

Final Results ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/LunarRescueFinal_zpsesai21ip.png

Congratulations to CWK for winning Game 8.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/LunarRescueMGL28Winner_zpshwfuaqk2.png

:)

Edited by OOO

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95994[/ATTACH]

This is a game I've always been wanting to work on and needed a push to do so... but now have limited time to do so. :/

At least though, it's a solid game that should be reasonably well received by all.

• Super Moderator

@OOO I'm sure you made a mistake when you announced this game. I think you meant to say Crush Roller, yes I'm almost certain I read that in the first post., yes yes it was there in big letters CRUSH ROLLER......

Then I woke up, wiped the drool off my chin and wondered if the mushrooms in my pasta were of the wrong type, hallucinations man, they get me every time.

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

@OOO I'm sure you made a mistake when you announced this game. I think you meant to say Crush Roller ...

That could be Game 9? ... :026:

A question for you ... do you have a preference for Crush Roller or Make Trax?

I believe they play the same, but the first game was the creator by Kural Samno and the second was a copy by Williams ... and that's without the mushrooms .. :donuts:

One of my all time favourites from BITD, fondly remember this on a cocktail machine in Orbit with Johnny Cougar and Joan Jett playing on the Juke Box.

Great times and every time I play this game it takes me back there love it!

0004.png.a10d8c7e44512d890ffa2d33bb025d1d.png

I played at Orbit also...good training grounds :) I liked the social scene at Orbit, but for gameplay nothing could beat The Black Hole...now that was a venue...upstairs even the stairs were all black the entire arcade was black, no windows minimal lighting very seedy, glow stars on the walls were about the only decoration.....and arcade games, played in the dark as they should be. I never open the curtains in my games room and I usually have the lights off, I have just set up a couple of small light behind my cabs, that gives lighting for getting around the room without shining on my screens :)

http://i.imgur.com/f5HKwF3h.jpg

One of my all time favourites from BITD, fondly remember this on a cocktail machine in Orbit with Johnny Cougar and Joan Jett playing on the Juke Box.

Great times and every time I play this game it takes me back there love it!

Actually I remember it differently....the boys played video games on the upper levels....mostly the girls sat around in the cafe area and put their 20c in the jukebox and played the following two songs over and over, not that I minded.

and

Not a massive fan of this, maybe if I can find the samples for this it will make it better - the sound effects on this (without the samples) are absolutely horrible :)

I don't mind the sounds, even the really poor quality wavy sound when you get an extra ship makes me smile, today i did wonder if that was how it sounded originally or not I like to think it did :) I have the nag and info screens turned off does it say sound emulation is imperfect when you start it up?

Official samples here http://samples.mameworld.info/ there don't seem to be any unoficial samples for it?