Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

4 VPGL6 Game 4 Black Rose {Finished}

VPX doesn't function any differently than VP9 regarding B2S, when you download a table just check the table script to enable the backglass as you would normally for VP9 tables.

Some vpx tables don't even need modifying at all, as long as you have the backglass named the same as already mentioned (and some work even when it isn't. that's vp for you tho)

- - - Updated - - -

The flipper physics in vp9 I don't think are due to the version of vp, it's more down to the table author. Load up any of Pinuck's tables in VP9, the physics are near as dammit good as vpx. JP's tables also.

I'm steering clear of vpx mainly cause nudge is rubbish. it's a shame, cause the lighting, everything is a big step forward, nudge is a huge step backwards. I want the ball to stay alive, it is so frustrating in vpx not to be able to nudge properly.

I'm actually getting into Pinball FX2 on the cab lately. It's not for the purist but I am still finding the tables a lot of fun - and the physics I think are good. Their Southpark table is a scream :) also love the video modes!

I'll have to have a look at Pinball FX

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Aussie Arcade mobile app

Ok game is closed. I'm unable to update scores at the moment, my pc has issues, will update when I can get it working again, on the iPad at the moment.

But just a bit of bragging, I managed to sink 4 Ships :D

Black Rose Podium

Podiumround.png.fa6bf214186bdf92804d1ee49f18f19b.png

Jed's second spoon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96599[/ATTACH]

woodenspoonjed.jpg.7eee6b1c85232d125ffc6ca83fc0bbf1.jpg

Edited by skids