Thread: MGL 28 - Game 7 ~ BurgerTime ~ [FINISHED]

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    689 Post(s)
    I'm still at this one.

One million is still the target but I can see this will be a real challenge.

The enemies move so fast. I had heaps of extra men but without pepper I only lasted a few seconds before being pulverised by food.
    It felt a bit like when you die when playing Food Fight!

New PB 841550

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade
    My Twitch stream - twitch.tv/bigredbird1

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredbird View Post
    I'm still at this one.

One million is still the target but I can see this will be a real challenge.
    So very close! Your improvement from 500K or so at the end of the tournament close for BT to 841K is a pretty big increase. Well done.

The speed increase on Mr. Do! for me spikes really hard at the 250K mark. It seems impossible to deal with the speed increase. Impossible. Yet, I know of others that blast right by my perceived speed wall, as if it doesn't even exist. Do I just need to adjust and adapt to the speed? More game time? Is this wall just my perception?

I sure wish I knew someone who could blast through this Mr. Do! speed wall as I'm sure they could offer some SOLID BT encouragement to you. I suspect we'll see your 1 mil + real soon.

You can do it!

Attachment 96868

State
    Sa
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quoted
    426 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magrinder View Post
    So very close! Your improvement from 500K or so at the end of the tournament close for BT to 841K is a pretty big increase. Well done.

The speed increase on Mr. Do! for me spikes really hard at the 250K mark. It seems impossible to deal with the speed increase. Impossible. Yet, I know of others that blast right by my perceived speed wall, as if it doesn't even exist. Do I just need to adjust and adapt to the speed? More game time? Is this wall just my perception?

I sure wish I knew someone who could blast through this Mr. Do! speed wall as I'm sure they could offer some SOLID BT encouragement to you. I suspect we'll see your 1 mil + real soon.

You can do it!

Attachment 96868
    Speed increase? Try Nibbler then and someone has mastered that game so all is possible.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information