Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 28 - Game 6 ~ Q*bert ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]96118[/ATTACH]

Damn, forgot all about MGL. You've already played 2 of my favorites, Popeye and Elevator Action...could've done 2nd on Popeye and possibly 1st or 2nd on Elevator Action...I've even got my own Popeye cocktail now :D A little late to the game, but I'll go ahead and submit a few for the last remaining games, maybe play a bit of a spoiler :p

I am trying to work out your post ... :101: ... I sent you a PM invite to MGL28 on 28-May-16 ... don't you read your mail?

Now you say you own a Popeye, could've gotten 2nd on Popeye, 1st or 2nd on Elevator Action and now you say you just remembered!

Coulda shoulda woulda didn't ... :laugh:

You need to read all the posts in this MGL and you'll find a section on mushrooms ... and I know you hang out on TG, so why did you not see MGL28 on TG?

Must be mushrooms ... or the nuts ... :donuts:

1850 Jr_Outrun86

3050 OutRun86

Getting onto the leaderboard. Need a diagonal control for this one.http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160717/b9bfc60a00ed632619d1ddb0f487a9d3.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160717/991383917ac5842c9fc2b2a0d1977b62.jpg

Refused to put up up my crappy keyboard score, but well done to those who played and gained good scores.

There goes my mgl28 standings.��

It's only 1 of the 9 games ... are you giving up and not even posting a score on Q*bert?

That's worth a total of 0 points after 5 games of great effort ...

It's only 1 of the 9 games ... are you giving up and not even posting a score on Q*bert?

That's worth a total of 0 points after 5 games of great effort ...

Yeah in Fiji atm. And the boys are using the laptop to watch a movie so I guess time is up for me.

It's 7pm on Sunday 17-July-2016. Score submissions for Game 6 ... Q*bert is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/QbertFinal_zpsdekpyfht.png

This is a tough game for most, as can be seen by the scores … yet it is nice work in trying! … anything over 100K is a big nose achievement …

And we have 5 big noses … CrazyKongFan, John73, smkrogman, the Cardiff guy in RichyS and …

Congratulations to CWK for winning Game 6 with a masterful score of over 3 million points and Q*berts still in stock!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/QBertMGL28_Winner_zpsistidp78.png

Burgertime and Lunar Rescue are currently in play … and Game 9 will be revealed this Friday!

An overall scoreboard update will be posted shortly …

:)

I am trying to work out your post ... :101: ... I sent you a PM invite to MGL28 on 28-May-16 ... don't you read your mail?

Now you say you own a Popeye, could've gotten 2nd on Popeye, 1st or 2nd on Elevator Action and now you say you just remembered!

Coulda shoulda woulda didn't ... :laugh:

You need to read all the posts in this MGL and you'll find a section on mushrooms ... and I know you hang out on TG, so why did you not see MGL28 on TG?

Must be mushrooms ... or the nuts ... :donuts:

Sorry. Yeah, I think I read the PM...but I left on vacation shortly after that, drove out to Funspot for their tournament, and when I got back had to work alot of overtime, then the IGBY tournament started, and it just slipped my mind :shrug: I actually only remembered it because someone mentioned Burgertime as being one of the games in the shoutbox over on the Donkey Kong forum. I don't really visit TG unless someone posts a link to a specific thread. I see by the Popeye thread that it ended on June 26th, so my cocktail wouldn't have helped, since I got it on July 3rd ;)

Grats to all you big noses that pwned this game.

Was the first time i had played it and it is a fun game.

Due to the weather in Melbourne lately and the fact that my gaming pc is in the shed i have abstained from playing for a couple of weeks.

Time to get me some burgers !!

After practicing my diagonal moves enough to actually start going where I wanted most of the time I really enjoyed playing Qbert, I have always liked how different it is and the puzzle and strategy elements, but due to how difficult it is for noobs this is the first time I have had a good crack at it.

It will remain on my cab favs list after the MGL :)

PS...found myself shouting out Wooooooo along with him when I accidentally jumped off the edge a few times :)

I really don't want to look at someone else's INP file, but I'm sure I'm missing something minor with this game and being able to marathon it. At best, I very very slowly leak lives, and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'd like to work it out for myself, but since I never touch this game unless it's in a competition of some sort I doubt I'll ever work it out without taking a peek at someone else's game play.

If I ever do marathon it, I'm not sure what purpose it will serve - maybe cracking 1,000,000 would be good, but as far as trying for any of the TG records - no thank-you.