Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Noob in Sydney

Hi All,

Looking at purchasing my first pinball machine. Based in South Sydney.

Been lurking for a few weeks reading and researching and though I ought to at least say Hi!

Hi!

Cheers

DB

Looking at DMD. I Like the looks of new GB and TWD in the Stern lineup but not sure about diving in at the deep end price-wise particularly as a first machine.

Maybe one of the Avengers themed machines - my two young boys like all that stuff too.

Looking at DMD. I Like the looks of new GB and TWD in the Stern lineup but not sure about diving in at the deep end price-wise particularly as a first machine.

Maybe one of the Avengers themed machines - my two young boys like all that stuff too.

Avengers and TWD can both be fking brutally hard games too so you might not want to scare the family off and get the harder games on the scale too! Maybe something a little more forgiving!

Which is a great point. You're much better off starting with something easy to get the family in. If you're absolutely set on spending big dollars check out a WOZ. I haven't yet heard a wife whinge about that one. It looks awesome and is much easier than Avengers or TWD. Avengers is probably the hardest game that has been made in the past 15 years fyi.

How old are the kids? Flintstones is a great kid friendly game for $3500ish.