Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2 VPGL6 - Game 2 - DIRTY HARRY {FINISHED}

Thanks LOL

Almost forgot..as I said before I really like the VPX version but I havent got used to nudging at all. Wish I played more of it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95740[/ATTACH]

Jas, can you do me a favour and post your score, just so i can copy and paste it in the original post

Dirty harry now closed

1 2,760,045,440 Kane 25 pts

2 2,305,197,080 Dedrok 20pts

3 2,173,067,080 Rusty_Dagger 16pts

4 1,245,744,720 Acejas 13pts

5 1,104,805,390 snjspiteri 11pts

6 688,906,970 Jed 10pts

7 673,124,520 JustAnotherRat.9 pts

8 661,812,380 Skids 8 pts

9 493,226,180 MrBungle 7pts

I never got into this game, but it may have just been the version I was playing. Maybe when I upgrade my video card and get VPX going I'll give it another game.

nah its the game i think, i dont like the real version either, but it might be a good one if you know what you're doing?

I only played the VPX version of this, but it was hard without nudge.

I'm riding to Newcastle for a few days from tomorrow to visit @MrBungle, will pass on the virtual wooden spoon now though :D

....and will try and get a few good scores on his vpin while I am there...

VP 9 sucked after playing VPX. I enjoyed the game...not to complex. I just couldn't play the older version...yeah nudge was a bugga though...optimosed for analog input

yeah VP9 version was pretty bad compared to 10. I had a quick look but discarded it as well. could not find in the code of the table where to adjust nudge, only do nudge time in the options.

I liked the table though, seems like it would be a fun real table.

Funny that.... you know, playing real tables after only playing the virtuals versions. First Pinfest I went to a few years ago I suddenly got to play a heap of real tables I only ever played in VP, especially the bigger DMD titles. The biggest thing that struck me was playing EM's, I thought, man these look worn out and colourless compared to my VP versions :lol

The skills really translate though. I got a really good score playing TOM which I had never seen or played before in real life. Same too Frankenstein. And Metallica!

Others totally whipped my ass though...