Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 28 - Game 5 ~ Elevator Action ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

65,650 ... one of my favourite games ...

OK, so on the last day you sneak in this great score with 1st place on Normal difficulty and you hope to say nothing.

Well @thejudge, you are being judged! ... :laugh: ... tell us about how you came to like this game ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif

2 hours to go until submissions close ... :035:

OK, so on the last day you sneak in this great score with 1st place on Normal difficulty and you hope to say nothing.

Well @thejudge, you are being judged! ... :laugh: ... tell us about how you came to like this game ... http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Pacman_Machine_zpsb3b61f58.gif

2 hours to go until submissions close ... :035:

I have only just noticed this thread today when I saw Elevator Action in the title.

I loved this game in the arcades and even more now in my Mame cabinet.

I find the secret is to kill with the dropping lights and jumps.

Great game :)

I have only just noticed this thread today when I saw Elevator Action in the title.

I loved this game in the arcades and even more now in my Mame cabinet.

I find the secret is to kill with the dropping lights and jumps.

Great game :)

Awesome score ! Are you playing on 'normal' dip settings ? (mame defaults is easy) if so, you are an Elevator Action God, and we will all bow down to you :D

that sounds like a 'easy' settings score - my PB on this game around that too (78k) on mame defaults. (easy)

I am so pleased that it is 7pm and I can forget about Elevator Action.

I doubt I will ever play this game again. The effort required to get a decent score far outweighed the fun factor for me.

I needed to improve my score significantly on this game to remain near the top of the leaderboard but I didn't enjoy anything about this game and just did not put the time into it.

Repeat everything above but substitute the game for Q*Bert and they are my feelings again this week.

Watch out for me as I fall past you on the leaderboard.

Congrats to those with skills/perseverance to score well on these games.

I'm going to make some burgers, I've got some points to make up.

Awesome score ! Are you playing on 'normal' dip settings ? (mame defaults is easy) if so, you are an Elevator Action God, and we will all bow down to you :D

that sounds like a 'easy' settings score - my PB on this game around that too (78k) on mame defaults. (easy)

Yeah, checked my settings, on Normal as per the instructions. I normally get just over 50k on normal but I was in the groove today as I haven't played it for a while.

Just tried Qbert, not a fan, only just made it to level 2, more practice required I think to post any sort of score.

It's 7pm on Sunday 10-July-2016. Score submissions for Game 5 Elevator Action is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/ElevatorActionFinal_zps5m55ujmd.png

This is a very skillful game requiring a lot of practice and nerves of steel … Jed, magrinder, skids, camaro and Snjspiteri all played exceptionally well to score over 40K!

Congratulations to thejudge for winning Game 5 with a very strong 65K score ... just in time too!

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL28ElevatorActionWinner_zpsqfa032ds.png

Q*bert and Burgertime are currently in play … and Game 8 will be revealed this Friday!

An overall scoreboard update will be posted shortly …

:)