Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

End Of Financial Year 50% Off Arcade Machine Sale!

We have just started our End Of Financial Year arcade machine sale where you can save at least 50% off selected arcade machines. Once we sell out, we are not restocking, so get in now while stock lasts! Sale ends 30th June!

Machines included in our sale are popular titles such as Big Buck Hunter Pro, EA Sports PGA Tour Golf Challenge, Extreme Hunting 2, Silver Strike Bowling, Golden Tee, Target Toss Pro and more! These machines are sold on a first come, first served basis and once we sell out of titles, we will not be ordering any more in. Machines can be viewed prior to purchasing during office hours, however please contact our office directly to arrange an appointment.

All machines included in this sale are sold "as-is" and before placing an order we appreciate our customers understanding that the machines are not potentially 100% or fully working. To view the range of machines on sale, please follow this link: http://www.highway.net.au/promotion/arcade-machines-end-of-financial-year-sale-promotion-finishes-30th-june-15.html. To place an order please email us on sales@highway.net.au or call our office on 02 4968 9313.

We are open until 4pm today for inspections. If you wish to come tomorrow or next week, please let me know a time and we will prepare. Generally speaking, we open Monday - Friday normal office hours.

No worries, I'm at Kurri but also work 9-5, so I might be out of luck lol. I was after the cheap Buck Hunter to put some parts I have here in.