Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Hey from South Sydney

Just dropping in to say Hey!

After years of thinking about buying my very on Pinball Machine I finally got approval from the minister of finance :rolleyes to buy my first pin.

I'm hoping to pick up a Sega Baywatch because I like the beach theme :cool: and it should fit into my budget of ~$3k

I've heard these machines can reproduce on their own, gee I hope I don't have that issue!

Cheers,

Tim

• Administrators

Welcome Tim,

I like Baywatch as a pin (I could not stand the show). Try to get around to a few meets (look in the meets section for details) and play a few machines if you can. It can be a bit of a wait to find a particular title, but if you have a few options open you can improve your chances. Look in the sited pins thread to find operator pins to try out as well and get a better understanding of what you might want.

Dave

Thanks dave

I've got a few in mind but they're out of the budget at the moment unfortunately.

Seems like I've got expensive tastes in pins. They look the have increased in price pretty quickly the past few years.

Oh Tim. Welcome to the dark side my friend. "Hope they don't reproduce" :lol ahh the innocence of your first machine.

Why do we say our first.......think you know the answer to that one. I will give you 3 months before it multiplies and about 1 week before you start thinking about the second one.

Great to have you here and enjoy. As Dave said get out and about, oh wait a minute if you do that you better get a bigger house as you might want 10.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Tim,

Have you been to Coogee Diggers Pinball HQ yet? South Sydney, im guessing you're not too far away? Every Wednesday night there is a fun comp where you can meet a bunch of other players and a few forum members.

Cheers

Pat

Welcome Tim,

Have you been to Coogee Diggers Pinball HQ yet? South Sydney, im guessing you're not too far away? Every Wednesday night there is a fun comp where you can meet a bunch of other players and a few forum members.

Cheers

Pat

I'm been up there most weekends lately! either Saturday or Sunday. It's great!

I should try and make it over there on a Wednesday, thanks!