Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 28 - Game 3 ~ Popeye ~ [FINISHED]

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK ... Wimpy says he'd gladly pay on Sunday at 7pm for a hamburger.

And so it will be ... this game closes in 4 hours so I can shout my mate Wimpy to a burger and a coke ...

OK Wimpy has been fed and all you gamers out there gave Popeye a good chance to give Bluto a hiding.

Score submissions for Popeye is now closed.

A comprehensive scoreboard for all games and gamers will be posted tomorrow night!

Thanks for inserting your coins into this game ...

I am so disappointed that I didn't crack the 100k on this game.

I invested many hours into this game this week (especially over the last couple of days).

Made it into the 80s many times with three men spare but just couldn't find what it takes to get to 100k. I finished up with just over 91k.

Thanks @magrinder for the tip sheet. I used that as well as watched your games on Twitch and your world record on YouTube for inspiration.

I am in awe of your skill and accuracy on this game.

Also congrats to everyone else that hit a PB or kept putting in higher scores to push me higher.

I enjoyed this game up until today and then it just became frustrating.

I'll return to it one day but for now I'll leave Brutus to have his way with Olive.

I am so disappointed that I didn't crack the 100k on this game.

I invested many hours into this game this week (especially over the last couple of days).

Made it into the 80s many times with three men spare but just couldn't find what it takes to get to 100k. I finished up with just over 91k.

Thanks @magrinder for the tip sheet. I used that as well as watched your games on Twitch and your world record on YouTube for inspiration.

I am in awe of your skill and accuracy on this game.

Also congrats to everyone else that hit a PB or kept putting in higher scores to push me higher.

I enjoyed this game up until today and then it just became frustrating.

I'll return to it one day but for now I'll leave Brutus to have his way with Olive.

When you're ready, you'll push again. I'm always personally content knowing that I put a good solid effort in whatever game, regardless as to the outcome. To really break though on a game, the only way to pass a wall is to keep pushing. Change, modify, adjust... and push some more. 91K is an excellent effort!

On an entirely unrelated topic, I don't suspect I've ever mentioned that the Popeye machine sits right next to the Mr. Do! machine at FS!

On an entirely unrelated topic, I don't suspect I've ever mentioned that the Popeye machine sits right next to the Mr. Do! machine at FS!

If I'm ever going to be at Funspot I'll let you know.

You can give me a one on one lesson on Popeye.

I just watched your Twin Galaxies submission of Mr.Do!

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

I think we would have a great day with just those two machines.

karatekid.jpg.7fd974c358457c01fe27c0e2af568a54.jpg

If I'm ever going to be at Funspot I'll let you know.

You can give me a one on one lesson on Popeye.

I just watched your Twin Galaxies submission of Mr.Do!

You have much to learn young grasshopper.

I think we would have a great day with just those two machines.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95251[/ATTACH]

I'm wise to your tricks BRB... you're just trying to get me to paint your fence!

I have always liked Mr. Do! In particular, the quote "you win extra Mr. Do!" always entertains me and I really like the counter melody music playing when one enters their initials. Pretty interesting music and even more so for a CAG of it's era.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95252[/ATTACH]

OK, so here are the final final standings for the great Popeye scoreboard ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/PopeyeFinal_zpsz8whrbz4.png

This game is not as easy as its game setting suggests, however I must say everyone played their best and deserve a dance with Betty for their effort ...

Yes the crowd is cheering too ... Olive has your support ... and me in the bowler hat too, eating some of your support ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/Wimpy3_zpstgtzomrm.gif http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/PopeyeDance_zpsnceaji92.gif

Congratulations to magrinder for winning Game 3 and putting Bluto and that hag in their place ...

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l500/sno-bee/MGL28PopeyeWinner_zps1d56eg3g.png

That's Game 3 completed ... Lasso and Elevator Action are currently in play, and we have another new game coming up this Friday ... :031:

:)