Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Morgo`s shed so far

now that I have some time on my hands ( unemployment does that) I thought I would finally post my shed so far.

- 6x9 shed with 3m walls. - the back 3 x 6m is workshop area with a mezanine area above for storage of junk.

- I am a tightarse , so most stuff was handmade, found or gotten cheap.

- bar , made by me with a rosewood top. - rosewood slabs came from my grandfathers - notorious tightarse and horder.

- wood wall panelling is timber flooring that was going cheap from bunnings as it was discontinued stock. had just enough.

- 3 pinnies so far with room for 3 more .

- fire is a keg , with exhaust pipe for flue. - my son did the stainless TIG work.

still to come when I get a job ,

- line the roof - I know , should have done this at construction -- tightarse , remember.

- 3 more pinballs - Centuar top of the list

- jukebox

- xx in one arcade game - probably make a lowboy myself with pandoras box 4 - something like that.

- pickup more dust collectors - coke stuff, etc.

IMG_1250.thumb.jpg.e3e70b28aac12cea7c3713aa9bb7ef97.jpgIMG_1251.thumb.jpg.3224fb3b5612785e144248d9e2da8248.jpgIMG_1252.thumb.jpg.aaff758aa639eb51356779412d2847e7.jpg

also attached is a panarama shot.

like most sheds its a work in progress.

IMG_1247.thumb.jpg.31b328526a2dac1baea555a9719df1e8.jpg

• Like 1

Nice looking shed mate. Missing a pool table but!

. have thought about putting one in shed but would eat up a lot of room. but it is part of the wish list if shed gets extended.

Cool shed and fine taste in pins - but what happened to the Phoenix cab colour - is black the new pink? :lol

thats how it got it. previous owner thought the pink was gay and painted it black. then clear coated it to put it beyond doubt.

it was my first pin, nice price and plays really well , so happy to live with it at the moment.

the drunken philistines who visit the shed dont know any better.:D

When I bought my Phoenix a pin playing work mate ragged me about the colour - after playing it he rates it well so I return the ragging.

I lifted the coin door surround and to see the unfaded pink and boy was bright when new. :o

• 2 years later...
I see some good info in the search for how to mount the carbs correctly using the O ring crush only, without leading to distorting the carb body. My specific question is regarding my Daytona dirt special that I suspect is having hot start issues caused by carb overheating. My twin 26mm Mk1 Amals do not have any insulating block P/N 70-2968. Does someone out there know for sure they should be installed on a 1970 or any comment about their efficiency in general at blocking heat transfer to the carb's. Thanks for your thoughts. Plex Kodi Lucky Patcher Edited by nadhim

• 4 months later...

Hey Morgo,

was just wondering where you got that big light up coke sign you have hanging fron the roof, and if you know anything about that type of sign?

Rob1966 was kind enough to show me photos of his man cave( and spark an insane bout of Coke collecting to go along with my glass bottle coke machine) and he has the same sign. Having never seen a sign like that before, I am insanely curious about them.